• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help for my own Pokemon game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Hey everyone! I currently need help for my Pokemon game! I'm the mapper at the moment. But if you're a good mapper I'll give you that spot. I need a prety good scripter too. I suck at scripting. And I need a co-producer that'll help with ideas and characters. XD Also. I'll put you guys in the game if you want! The name is Pokemon: Infinite Legends. Name still under consideration. So. If you're interested comment below. I'll recruit up to 10 helpers. So thanks! :D Also I use Advance Map, PKSUVI, and things like that. If you have a better way then please tell me.

Bye!! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Section Description said:
    Game Development Come here to discuss your games, and the tools used to create them. (RM2K3, RMXP, Sphere, Game Maker, etc) This is NOT the place to discuss ROM Hacks, or anything related to them!
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back