• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Episode Per Day This Week! (Almost)

Years
  • Dogasu reported about this a while ago, but I'm posting this as a last minute reminder to anyone. Starting November 27th, the network will be airing a new episode a night for four nights.

Monday - Epi 447 - "Second Time's the Charm" (Showdown with Anabel Pt 2)

Tuesday - Epi 449 - "All That Glitters Is Not Golden" (Sudowoodo Filler)

Wednesday - Epi 450 - "Old Plot - New Lot" (May vs. Harley: Round 2 Part 1)

Thursday - Epi 451 - "Going For Choke!" (May vs. Harley: Round 2, Part 2)

My cable guide shows the episodes at 8:00 PM EST. I'll try to post these episode discussions since I'll be on (or try to). For those wondering, Episode 448 was the recent Deoxys special, so you're not missing anything.

So, prep yourselves. Enjoy.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sounds interesting enough.

I'll watch them. x3 Its nice having new episodes without having to wake up at 8:00 on saturday to see them...

Over here, they're airing at 4:30 though. At least I thought thats what I heard.

Years
  • This is Cartoon Network airings from America.

Dude! You beat me to it! Hehe. But yeah, I was about to edit my initial post to specify the network, but I think everyone knows what it is. Heh.

Anyway, to Pikachu: Japanese titles are generally written differently -- both in content and grammar. Here are the translated titles of the episodes I dropped on this thread. From Dogasu's site:

1. "The Battle Tower! Telepathy Battle!!"

2. "Usokki! The Golden Legend!?"

3. "Harley and the Rocket-Dan! The Formation of a Villains' Alliance!?"

4. "Haruka vs. Musashi! The Final Contest!!"

Big difference, yes?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'll try to post these episode discussions since I'll be on (or try to).

Just made my day again.

I'm a bit surprised at this, though...it seems to me that they're trying to rush through Battle Frontier as fast as they can...in preparation for something...*smirk*...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just made my day again.

I'm a bit surprised as this, though...it seems to me that they're trying to rush through Battle Frontier as fast as they can...in preparation for something...*smirk*...

I'm actually going to make a thread on that. If not today, tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ZOMG! I can't wait! ^^

The Evil Ash episode will come sooner then. XD -shot-

xD Omigosh, you're so right! x3 Can't wait!

...I wonder if they'll give Ash that horrible, creepy voice in the dub...
    My opinion..Sarah should try to sound evil, but it should still be Ash's voice...

Granted, I really wanted to hear Veronica Taylor do that! ><;; *shot as well*

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • Ichapokemr said:
    I'm a bit surprised at this, though...it seems to me that they're trying to rush through Battle Frontier as fast as they can...in preparation for something...*smirk*...

Yeah i mean, 2 new eps on weekends, and now this? They're really pushing forward for something interesting to come =) I'll be looking forward to all these new english eps, including weekends ^.~

Back