• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
YAY!!!!!!

Also, poor Oz. He currently has a werewolf and a lion (and almost a komodo dragon) rushing at him, whilst having severely restricted movement for the next 3 seconds (unless he's mean and counters it) and more and people wanting to pummel him keep turning up.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
*frenzied clapping*

That Komodo dragon might not do anything, really. It's a lazy one. But Oz does seem like he's in trouble, especially since suddenly a bunch of people are coming right at him.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey, everyone. I'll be back soon, hopefully with a post next week. Can I get a summary of what occurred during my absence? I don't yet have the time to go back through and read up on what happened. :3

@DeLa, Ack! Steins gate! <3

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Can I get a summary of what occurred during my absence?

Ok, going down the page 1 character list, I believe that:

ShinyDiamond/PinkSapphire-Takumi eats breakfast with Nami and after asking each other if they like anyone they go to Takumi's room so that she can show him her vampire form. (the first time he saw it didn't count because she was beating a dude half to death and he immediately ran away screaming.) She shows him and he doesn't panic.

dcjboi-Kakusu goes to class early so sensei can help him control his abilities but it was never explained if he actually does so I just assume he does. Then he goes to the graveyard with everyone else.

Machomuu-Gavin asks Elene if she would suck his blood, pitching it like a hero and trying to appeal to her new position but he is still turned down, and to avoid having a rotten arm he cuts it off and then goes to the classroom. After an encounter with Khawill's characters (which will be elaborated on later) he leaves to the graveyard with everyone else. He rushes off trying to be a hero and he apparently thinks Oz is a chump and that he can take him with one arm tied behind his...er...missing. Yorick catches him along with Allister and they start fighting Oz, where Gavin breaks Oz's barrier.

Lilizuki-Elene becomes head prefect and shortly investigates the poisoned cafeteria food before rejecting Gavin's offer. Then Lilizuki began disagreeing with pretty much everyone here and resigned from the RP with there still being no word as to whether or not Marilyn or Ashling (all she did was go train at the sport courts) still exist as NPCs or if they just faded out of existence (for all intents and purposes, never to be interacted with by a player ever again).

Lokepie-Milly finds Volt and they eat together before she notices he is hurt, then she tries to take him to the nurse but he refuses so they just go to class together.

Claire*/TornZero-Eva bumps into Yuria (who had just been shown around by the class president I didn't even know existed) on his way to class and they go inside together to talk to sensei. After a while they are approached by Frio who asks them to join his Solo retrieval squad but then he faints. The two of them help Elise resurrect Frio by tossing water at him. (as told by TornZero's delightfully dictated post denied dilution of duplicate it was full of alliteration)

Khawill-Frio promises to be Elise's bodyguard and they go to class together where he practices some new Ice moves in the middle of the classroom, wrecking half the desks. Then Gavin shows up and scolds him which scares Elise and Frio, in an effort to help her, begins arguing with him. Allister steps in and then Elise joins and then the focus goes to her, so Frio forbids them from talking with or looking at her but they ignore him and eventually everyone calms down. Frio then cleans the classroom with Elise and they figure out where Solo went so they tell sensei but he already knew. He tells Frio to make a team so Frio asks Eva and Yuria to join it, which is when the aforementioned events occur. Elise trips and drops water on the fainted Frio and then body slams him so he wakes up. Also Frio has more detention.

DeLaMuerte-Volt find Milly and they eat together, where the stuff in the Milly summary happens and they go to class. Then he goes to the graveyard and tries to summon something to fight Oz. He ends up summoning a poison dart frog but thinks it's lame so he summons a lion and a komodo dragon that acts like Ash's Charizard at the Kanto league.

Genevieve-Cheryll gets bullied by two kids before joining Allister and Yorick for their mission briefing. Then she goes to the classroom with the others before leaving to fight Oz with Allister, but Allister doesn't want Gavin to get himself killed so he sends Cheryll to tell Yorick to stop him. When she goes back to rejoin Allister, one of the bullies bullies her again but she runs away to the battle.

WolfOfEve-Solo runs away to join fairytale, trains with their commandeer [sic], and gets a fancy magic stick that can channel the wielder's abilities (I think).

Me-Yorick goes to Allister's mission briefing and then goes to class, where he sniffs people then goes on to ignore the whole thing between Frio and Gavin. Cheryll tells him to go after Gavin so he does but he doesn't stop him, then they start the fight against Oz with Allister. Yorick strikes first but OP Oz dodges it, and now Yorick is trying to punch him again.

gimmepie-Allister talks with Yorick and Cheryll about the mission and then they go to the classroom. He tries to break up the argument between Frio and Gavin then goes toward the graveyard, sending Cheryll to tell Yorick to stop Gavin. He makes it there then sets up his super shield everyone spell with a pentacle on the ground. Oz lightly shoves him but it accomplishes nothing. Allister then holds Oz still with a spell so the rest of the group can wail on him but we don't know if he counters it or not yet.

I think that's everyone. Feel free to correct me if I erred or missed something.

Edit: Wow, that ended up longer than I expected. Machomuu seems skilled at summarization, so if he wants he can try summarizing my summary.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Geras- Lilizuki and Ashling were supposed to be controlled by me for one post to explain that they leave the Academy with someone (no questions asked please since i'm not sure anymore if the name was used in her posts yet).

Claire*- Welcome back! c: post whenever you got time~ right now we are busy beating Oz up but I think i'm going to trow Ryuu in soon. It's been two months already, a lil bit long for an IC day ^^

I'd like to compliment you all on the attacks against Oz c: you guys are working together which is good ^^ keep up the great work!

ShinyDiamond- no votings please, dear c:

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio fears nobody! (Except his sister, he fears his sister, with good cause.)
A summary specifically of Frio's antics: Frio came to the school, only socialized with females and got in a fight with pretty much every male. Before he can make any male friends, they go off to fight or join fairytale, which leaves him with most of the chics, (who are actually dudes). He befriends, and protects a supposed human because he has a good heart or something.

Frio accidentally causes a lot of trouble, (mostly not his fault, he is a snowperson. And they tend to be powerful. And intelligent.) Which causes him to miss the fairytale fight.

Additionally Frio was so concerned about this fight, he exclusively worked out, way too early and forgot to eat or drink. Thus he passed out after physical exhaustion from the ice he made earlier, dehydration, and meeting too many people in a small time. (Seriously, this guy overloads.)

Frio is now asking the traps if they want to help catch Solo, which in turn will cause more trouble for Frio.

Did I mention he only fears his sister? Like, so much, that he is afraid of nobody else. She is that scary well at least when she isn't being nice. (She usually is)

Finally, Frio is not homosexual, nor does he like any character introduced thus far (He is so neutral about people, and so socially deprived (not socially challenged though) that he wouldn't notice it anyways).

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Finally, Frio is not homosexual, nor does he like any character introduced thus far (He is so neutral about people, and so socially deprived (not socially challenged though) that he wouldn't notice it anyways).

Wrong! Everyone's gay for Eva. ;P

Anyway, I got a post up. Very small, but I figure I should ease into it and not try to step on anyone's toes. Hopefully my post is still in the correct timeline. :x

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wrong! Everyone's gay for Eva. ;P

Anyway, I got a post up. Very small, but I figure I should ease into it and not try to step on anyone's toes. Hopefully my post is still in the correct timeline. :x

That's okay c: hmmm... i'm just not sure if Elene and Frio were still in class but that's alright ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolfy needs some attention too!

Also, to fill in any gaps, here's Solo's summary:

Rage over finding out Eva is half-Human

He heads to Oz and asks to join Fairytale

He's teleported to the Fairytale HQ where he begins training with the Commandeer

Gets his arse handed to him repeatedly but continues to get back up and fight

On his break a spoiler is revealed, but it may have been too subtly done :/

He did get a fancy stick and a journal though, so yeah

Currently he's in his room at the HQ passed out because he hadn't slept for a few days

Years
@Pink, will we have another Oz post soon? I'm really getting into this bit. Also, could we keep the battle going a tiny bit longer before Ryuu jumps in? Unless the others wanna move ahead faster that is.

Back