• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a Roleplaying Tutor of Sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
Years
After being pressured by various people, I've decided to start doing some forum roleplaying. I've written a multitude of short stories and essays, so I believe my writing skills are sufficient enough. I also have experience roleplaying from playing Dungeons and Dragons for several years. However, I am aware that forum roleplaying is not simply a fusion of those two. Therefore, I am looking for an experienced roleplayer would could help me out a little bit and practice with me to get used to forum roleplaying.

My only requirement is that this "tutor" must be an experienced roleplayer, which implies that he or she posesses decent writing skills, and good spelling and grammar. Having access to AIM or MSN would also be a major plus, though it is not a requirement.

If you are interested in helping me out, please either PM me or post in this thread. Please include a roleplaying sample (either a new composition or an excerpt from an existing roleplay) in your message.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
Years
Um... yea. Why don't you ask Bijou to help you out. She is the best roleplayer I've seen so far.There are more, but Bijou, in my opinon, is great at roleplaying in paragraphs.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
There are a few RPers on here who have been here for a while and have good RP skills. (myself included) But there is me, Axel, Bijou(Bell as I will always call her), Light Azumarill and Alana. There are others that aren't coming to mind. But ask one of them.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
Years
I'd much rather see if there are people willing to help me before I go around asking. I'd rather not be assertive in a place like this because I don't really know too many people here.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hahaha, I would nominate someone who can spell description Randall. xD Jk. Axel's good if you've got issue's with spelling, because he's nitpicky about that- But for my personal opinion, the best RPer of all is Raichu Master, who no longer attends PC, but closely following him is Alter Ego. I'm not sure if Alter Ego's got much time on his hands, but he's definetely been and will be my idol when it comes to RPing.

In the end, it's probably better if you look around yourself, and pick someone on your own opinion. If you ask politely, I'm sure nobody will mind.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Its a habit Bijou, I dont do it ALL the time! lol I honestly dont have a problem anymore with RPing either. I'm not obnoxious like I used to be. I also stepped up the post to. I wouldn't mind helping but like Bijou said, ask around if you really want some great help. Mine would only be decent! ^^

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Hm, well I agree with Miss Bijou and with Randall that those roleplayers are very good at what they do and would make excellent tutors. I have been known to tutor people in the past however, I feel that one of the others would be a better choice. My schedule is fairly unpredictable, but I do attempt to get online as often as possible. If you feel the need for my services then PM me, I don't mind helping in any way that I can. I agree though, Rai-sama was an amazing roleplayer whom I've had the privilage of playing with on a few occasions. My master, Alter Ego is most certainly another unchallenged one on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back