• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm in need of a US event Regigigas

Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I need the US TRU Regigigas. I can offer a TRU Shaymin. It did gain a little experience, but it is still at level 50. Other than that, it still holds the Micle Berry, the trainer name is TRU, the ID No. is 02089 and the date is Feb. 22, 2009 (the only reason that it is not between the specified dates of the event is because I forgot to pick it up from the Pokemart right when I got it. However, the Wonder Card date is Feb. 08, 2009.). It has a Hardy nature and the stats are as follows; Attack: 115, Defense: 113, Sp. Attack: 108, Sp. Defense: 120, Speed 114. The Pokeball it comes in is a Cherish Ball and it was met at a Pokemon Event/ had a fatefull encounter at Lv. 50. It also has the Classic Ribbon. Sorry if this is long, I'm just trying to provide as much info as posible.

Back