• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Wild Squirtle!
    I'm Joe, also known as jak300000 on youtube and Venitardus everywhere else. haha :). I am 19 years of age, almost 20. for pokemon games, i'm a breeder. I have a PS3 and play Uncharted 3 online mostly. i an currently playing Diablo 3. But thats enough about me, how about you? What do you play?

Anyway, I hope you will become more active and that i get to see you around. :)
    if you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

Years
  • Hey, im Marc, and in terms of games I guess you could say im a collector more than anything haha, but I don't want to label down as I try to do other stuff. Im 16 pushing 17, I have an xbox 360 and play mainly FIFA but right now im on Deus Ex.
    Thanks very much I appreciate it :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Marc!

Welcome to PC!

"Foruming" is definitely fun. I'm glad you decided to join us here at PC. :p

Have you played through all the main series Pokémon games? That's cool that you like to play Fifa. There are a ton of people on here who love soccer (football) and love to play those games, so you could potentially maybe find some people to play with. :p

Anyways, hope to see you around! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

Back