• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon lynn

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Hello boys,
I'm third an italian hacker..and this is my new project:
pokemon lynn
STORY
"You a boy as so many.
You with a dream as so many.
You with a life as so many.
You....six you the chosen person" A strange night, a nightmare or perhaps a dream....
A woman....
--------------------------"This my name is....it doesn't care....they are here for submitting you a mission...it is of vital importance that you overcome her/it...you won't be alone...he will accompany you" -------------------------------- Rain.....wind.....lightnings.....
-----------------------"Have you known that you/they have found the boy?"...."You....need to stop him/it! You/he/she could send awry everything" ---------------------------------------------------- Fights...stones.....rumuori......
---------------------------------"Where have you found that little dog???"...."Nearby my house....why? do you know him/it?"......."THE DEMON!!!!!"--------------------------- Peace....rest....calm.....
----------------------------------"And' him!....he/she forces a last effort....".............LIGHT!---------------------------

..Pokemon Lynn..
TEAM
Third93:mapper,scripter,storyboarder
Stiwo:Co-producter
Locked:Spriter
Lorenzo:tilesetter
PG:
xpms79.png

PROGRESSUNG CITY
Space....90%
Peace Town...70%
PROGRESSING HACK
Map.....5%
Script....2%
Other.....5%
Sprite and Overworld.....0%
SCREENSHOT
Peace town(a-map)
peacetown.png

Space,Peace Town(in-game)
lynn1.png

Videos
Cooming soon
Beta download
Cooming soon
CREDITS:
Anbu.....teacher,supporter and best friend
Platinum....teacher
Blackout...teacher
Penzo.....supporter
Erma96...tiles and sprite
Alistair...tiles
Saurav....tiles
Wesley FG...tiles
New Titeuf...strada
XDinky.....tiles
Femok....tiles
Tool
Advance map
XSE
Unlz.gba
Overworld Editor
Overworld Changer
Rom Hacker XP
Sappy
Midi2gba
PTC

ehm...this is everything
Sorry for my very bad englis...
For news stay tuned!

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The Earth's view from the outer space would show it to be blue and white-grey because of the clouds.

The tiles seem impressive, though. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
double post

@stiwo:ahahaha....i made this version of map tonight at 2.30 xdxdxd

@Tropical Sunlight:thanks...I will modify the colors of the earth as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Hey nice tiles, they look good. I also like the outer-space tiles, they look good too. The story also sounds interesting! :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
thanks...but i will to change the palette...i believe that the palette don't be together well....

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm not a fan. :|
Its just graphics and I can't see a bit of progress yet. Yes, there are a few maps but you're just showing off the graphics. If you could show some events then it'd be better.

Overall Rating: 4/10
If it weren't for the graphics, your score would be 1/10. :\

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Yes you have reason....but i at the first time would want to change the map and after make a script...but I already have in mind whether to make the events that you will see to the more taken xd

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
ahaha....yes...i'm there.....but for this town I leave these tileses..for now....then I will see to change something....
I have in project a script *-* and hope that you like it...

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
This is the overworld of pg:
xpms79.png

Realized by Locked and restyled by Panda

Back