• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Greatest PC Summer of our Lives!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • I remember doing this at another forum though it was around about late last summer my time. I know it's probably ended summer for most of you but for me and a few others summer is coming up in December and heck I love these kind of PC related threads.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Your parents are going out of the country for summer vacation and they have left you the family beach house for the whole summer. You've never known about it until this summer and your parents have permitted you to let any 5 of your PC friends to come stay with you (Not mattering where this live currently). Which 5 PC friends would you choose to let you stay the whole summer with you?

You ask your parents where is this beach house located? Afterall you'd be curious to where you'd spend your summer.

The 6 of you enter the beach house on the first of summer and find out that there are 3 bedrooms, each have been split into two rooms of bunk beds and a room with 2 single beds. Who's gonna sleep where?

Your parents have said not to break anything in the house while you stay there... yet one of your friends does. Who broke what?

Of course you are dead hungry from your trip to the beach house and all 6 of you hunt down the pantry. What's in there? Did your parents leave you anything?

You decide to grab takeaways anyway for dinner and you've decided that 3 of you will go and get the takeaways. Who will go and who will stay? What takeaways will you buy?

The 3 of you who remain at home decide to do something while waiting for the other 3 to get back. What will you do?

As the 6 of you are eating dinner, another one of your friends decides to party crash your beach house/ surprise visit you. Who would it be? (Note: You can let them crash on your couch or sleep wherever you please)

You learn from your 7th PC friend/ crasher that there a few more friends staying at another beach house down the road.
    Which other PC friends live down the road?

Any particular plans you've made with your friends? Afterall, you'd get bored chillin in the beach house for the whole summer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Which 5 PC friends would you choose to let you stay the whole summer with you?
    Opposite Day for obv reasons, Kaori & Vrai for story purposes, Lalapizzame so I wouldn't be the weirdest one there and Luke to be a father figure.

You ask your parents where is this beach house located?
    Rottnest Island.

Who's gonna sleep where?
    Luke and Lala get the single beds, Vrai & Kaori get a room and Ole & I.

Who broke what?
    Lala broke his promise to keep quiet about his affair with Vrai.

Of course you are dead hungry from your trip to the beach house and all 6 of you hunt down the pantry. What's in there? Did your parents leave you anything?
    Coke and lots of sausages. Yes, they keep sausages in the pantry.

You decide to grab takeaways anyway for dinner and you've decided that 3 of you will go and get the takeaway. Who will go and who will stay? What takeaways will you buy?
    Kaori, Lala and Vrai are the slaves for us while the other three of us stay. They get KFC.

The 3 of you who remain at home decide to do something while waiting for the other 3 to get back. What will you do?
    Spin the bottle.

As the 6 of you are eating dinner, another one of your friends decides to party crash your beach house/ surprise visit you. Who would it be?
    Drakow.

Shining Raichu and Toujours!

Any particular plans you've made with your friends?
    To keep our sanity.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Ooh I wish this would happen xD

Razor Leaf of course, dragonomega, Shining Raichu, Hybrid Trainer & Yo Face Here

Somewhere hot. With a beach.

Who's gonna sleep where?
    Shining Raichu & Hybrid Trainer have a bunk bed, Yo Face Here & dragonomega get a bunk bed which leaves Leafy & I with the single beds (Just as planned muahaha)

Who broke what?
    Razor Leaf broke the computer, and thus MSN.

Various foods. Cake for instance. <3

You decide to grab takeaways anyway for dinner and you've decided that 3 of you will go and get the takeaway. Who will go and who will stay? What takeaways will you buy?
    Shining Raichu, Leafy & Yo Face Here go get us... Uh, whatever, I'm not fussed, we'd decide at the time.

We'd talk about the three people who went to go get the takeaway behind their back.

As the 6 of you are eating dinner, another one of your friends decides to party crash your beach house/ surprise visit you. Who would it be?
    Kaori

Karpman & Shivi

I don't plan stuff in advance gosh.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Which 5 PC friends would you choose to let you stay the whole summer with you?
    Morkula, Shining Raichu (My pair!), Hybrid Trainer (My other pair!), Misheard Whisper, and Meganium!

South Carolina, the same one we went to two years ago.

Who's gonna sleep where?
    David and Andy get bunk beds. I get a bunk bed with Geoff as well. Thomas and Meg get the single beds.

Who broke what?
    Gonna say Meg broke a lamp.

They left us... TWINKIES! A LOT OF TWINKIES! And some other stuff like hamburgers and pizza.

Geoff, Meg, and Misheard Whisper go.

Blog about it on PC. ;p

Syd. She would come and make it a real party!

TheSmartOne, Pikapal, Ana and Yo face.

Have a lot of fun. Nothing more.

This was fun n_n

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Which 5 PC friends would you choose to let you stay the whole summer with you?
    Akarui, Team Fail, Twilight Sky, Symbonite, and Binary.

The beach house is located somewhere nice in California.

Who's gonna sleep where?
    Alright, me and Fern are gonna sit in the two single beds in one room, Derk and Nick are going to have one bunkbed, and Jordan and Arpan are going to share another bunkbed.

Who broke what?
    I'll say... Nick broke the glass vase.

Hotdogs, noodles, and of course pizza.

I have to stay in the beach house, so I'll say Jordan, Arpan, and Nick.

Me, Fern, and Derk will chat about... something. :D

Oh gee... It'll be Tanner (Xyrin).

Netto Azure, Arcanine, and... Hiiro!

Nah, just chill out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Captain Fabio, Abnegation, Razor Leaf. I would also invite Scarf and Hagumi, but something tells me they wouldn't enjoy hanging around with 4 guys getting wasted all the time.

I don't care, somewhere in the UK because it's convenient for all of us (except Scarf but SHE CAN MANAGE, AND WONT EVEN TURN UP ANYWAY).

Who's gonna sleep where?
    idk, but seperate rooms for all, I don't want **** to get weird

Who broke what?
    Razor Leaf and Fabio would probably start a fire after blazing too many spliffs.

Tons of beer
    and crisps

I would go alone to get the takeaway because I'm probably the most competent who can remember who wants what. Plus, I need to ensure veggie option.

I'd probably return to find them stoned and laughing at Jeremy Kyle on TV.

idek, somebody that has a crush on Gavin?

With any luck, Fox and Gary the Magic Fairy, in isolation in the banned house. And we'd break them free.

blaze erry day

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    quilzel, ZachLMedia, Hybrid Trainer, Shining Raichu, Xyrin

San Diego, Imperial Beach to be exact. :D

Who's gonna sleep where?
    Me & quilzel will share a bunk bed. he's on the top one while I'm on the bottom. ZachLMedia and Xyrin share a bunk bed as well..which leaves Raichu and Ninetales with the single beds.

Who broke what?
    I BLAME XYRIN FOR BREAKING THE LAMP.

Hopefully some CANDY! (and maybe fish, but I'm not sure if my friends like fish lol)

Quilzel, Ninetales and I will get In & Out Burger, while the other three stay and chill.

Since it's Raichu, Xyrin and Zach, I guess they'll end up playing Minecraft?

SYDIAN! :D

Hmm...Anastasia, Livewire, Yo Face Here... too many to name, basically.

Go to the beach, shopping, Sea World, visit the zoo...there are tons to do in SD!

Years
  • Which 5 6 PC friends would you choose to let you stay the whole summer with you?
    Morkula, Vendak, Sydian, Live_Wire466, Patchisou Yutohru and Hiidoran. I DON'T CARE I AM HAVING SIX.

I don't know. Somewhere nice?

Who's gonna sleep where?
    dependsonhowmuchwedrink I don't know really. Where ever. I feel sorry for little Sydian. 5 guys! XD

Who broke what?
    Sydian broke everything after drinking 1 can of Coke and being on a sugar rush.

Of course you are dead hungry from your trip to the beach house and all 6 7 of you hunt down the pantry. What's in there? Did your parents leave you anything?
    BEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!

You decide to grab takeaways anyway for dinner and you've decided that 3 4 of you will go and get the takeaway. Who will go and who will stay? What takeaways will you buy?
    Myself, Vendak, Morkula and Live_Wire466 stay while we make Patchisou Yutohru, Hiidoran and Sydian get us food. They get whatever they like and bring them same back for us.

The 3 4 of you who remain at home decide to do something while waiting for the other 3 to get back. What will you do?
    Get drunk, play games? Sounds good to me.

As the 6 7 of you are eating dinner, another one of your friends decides to party crash your beach house/ surprise visit you. Who would it be?
    Abnegation

Forever, Guillermo, Hiiro, Hiroshi Sotomura, Klippy, Kura, Lightning, Mr Cat Dog, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers and Went. Yes, it is the best street in the world.

Duhh... when I go travelling, I am sure I will hook up with one or two.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Luke, Erik Destler, Forgotten Memory, Matthew and poopnoodle (poop can provide intellectual womanly discussion to the gay sausagefest)

where is this beach house located?
    MALIBU, CALIFORNIA

Who's gonna sleep where?
    idk maybe it'll be like a convent where we sleep on the floor (I guess poopnoodle would sleep in one of the single beds, but after that, I have no idea lol)

Who broke what?
    Forgotten Memory that clumsy boy

What's in there? Did your parents leave you anything?
    There was food, but in the anxiousness and the excitement for my friends arrival, I ate all the food. :(

Who will go and who will stay? What takeaways will you buy?
    Uh, Luke, Erik Destler and me, I guess. Probably some food for everyone, like burgers, mac and cheese, vegetables, pizza etc

What will you do?
    sex while poopnoodle reads a book (im not even joking)

Who would it be?
    Probably SYDIAN!

Uh, Jeremy, Lightning, Twilight Sky and Jolene (god bless jolene), I guess.

Nope, I'll do whatever they want to do, lol.

Back