• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Unown??

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
  • oni flygon said:
    you never get them anywhere. Perhaps in Colloseum. Data of unavailable Pokemon is already in Ru/Sa.

Download Visual Boy Advanced on the computer and it has a gamshark attached to it :) I have 16 unowns :) Then I have jirachi and deoxys and mews and the 3 legendary dogs and 3 lugias :) Ah... the ol' cheats :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's not about time or not. They PURPOSELY didn't put them in in order to achieve ultimate balance within the 202 metagame. I personally think that they have no intentions to restore the old Pokemon, until that the nagging from fans are unbearable for them so they just have to squish them back in.

Another popular belief is for money. They force you to buy colosseum or any other future products in order to truly "catch them all."

There are 2 unown threads right now... i'll better call Arcanine to join them together or something (Kairi is busy for this weekend)

Back