• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! ^_^

Years
The name's Li and er, I'm a re-instated Pokemon fan. And, as someone put it a while ago I just forgot who.

"Why, I remember back when there was just 150 Pok?mon!"

Yeah, I lost track after the second wave came in. I was too caught up in my new fandoms.

My new fandoms include:

1) Shaman King
2) Digimon (mostly 1 and 2, and lots of 4, no 3.)
3) Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'm an amateur minor-league webmiko, I own:
The first and largest Ryuuji Otogi shrine in English (Duke of Otogi) [YuGiOh]
The first and largest Max Mizuhara shrine in English (Optimistic) [Beyblade]
The first, largest, and only Oyamada Manta shrine (Seizure Boy)

Not to mention random fanlistings, MP3 sites and tests found everywhere. I'm probably most known for my icons found at my Yami Kitzaku Network. I only have 4 Pokemon so far, and they're all James/Kojirou. ^_^;

I plan on makin' many more. Beleive you me.

Like I said, I'm a re-instated Poke-fan. I was at Pokemon Rocks St. Louis with Marisa and we cosplayed as Team Rocket. (You can find us at Pokemon.com) While there, my old old Pokemon fan came out.. in the form of a Team Rocket obsessor, but I'm still there! ^_^; So while I lied dormant for 4 years, I'm ready to start Pokemon-ing again.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, 386 now. Welcome! You seem like a cool person! Hope you like it here. ^_^

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Kairi said:
Lol, 386 now. Welcome! You seem like a cool person! Hope you like it here. ^_^
*sues for copyright infringement*XD
Welcome to PC, hope you like it here.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kitzaku said:
The name's Li and er, I'm a re-instated Pokemon fan. And, as someone put it a while ago I just forgot who.

"Why, I remember back when there was just 150 Pok?mon!"

Yeah, I lost track after the second wave came in. I was too caught up in my new fandoms.

My new fandoms include:

1) Shaman King
2) Digimon (mostly 1 and 2, and lots of 4, no 3.)
3) Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'm an amateur minor-league webmiko, I own:
The first and largest Ryuuji Otogi shrine in English (Duke of Otogi) [YuGiOh]
The first and largest Max Mizuhara shrine in English (Optimistic) [Beyblade]
The first, largest, and only Oyamada Manta shrine (Seizure Boy)

Not to mention random fanlistings, MP3 sites and tests found everywhere. I'm probably most known for my icons found at my Yami Kitzaku Network. I only have 4 Pokemon so far, and they're all James/Kojirou. ^_^;

I plan on makin' many more. Beleive you me.

Like I said, I'm a re-instated Poke-fan. I was at Pokemon Rocks St. Louis with Marisa and we cosplayed as Team Rocket. (You can find us at Pokemon.com) While there, my old old Pokemon fan came out.. in the form of a Team Rocket obsessor, but I'm still there! ^_^; So while I lied dormant for 4 years, I'm ready to start Pokemon-ing again.
Hi kitzaku, welcome to the forums!

Back