• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

i guarantee you i will get sick of it i already am almost, and yes my finder is tingle

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

this was a joy to throw together no doubt i'll waste all my Tedious Efforts tomorrow with my stir-craziness

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
Ahem. xD Here is my desktop:
Spoiler:

So ya use interfacelift.com too? It's an awesome website <3

So here's my desktop (I cleared it up on 25th March last time and I had to do it again today ... since it was FULL) ... while it's clean here you go:

Spoiler:

I constantly change my wallpapers but this one ... I adore it so much <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
This is mine at this point, I usually don't change my desktop images. So this will probably will be my last post in this thread. Well for awhile. I love this image so much. <3

Spoiler:

Hana Yori Dango. One of the best anime and manga in the planet. I love it so much. Those guys are Rui, Tsukushi, and Tsukasa. Most I got it because I love Tsukasa and Tsukushi at this point. They are my favorite pair for this year. ^^

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Spoiler:
Here's my Desktop with loads of fun programs.

And yes, those are working Restart and Shutdown icons on the desktop. :D

Last edited:
Back