• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Years
Mainly jaywalking. And that's all.

It's cos I often jaywalk if I am missing a bus or something, and I even have a friend who encourages me to do it.

So yeah, I'm very clean.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
For several months last year I'd sit in school property and used their free wi-fi. My brother used to be the only person who knew how to change the wireless settings and wouldn't allow anyone else to change them. So whenever I wanted to trade or battle over wi-fi or whenever there was an event for Black and White, I would go out to that school late at night and use their WI-FI. I did eventually got caught and had to run from the cops. That incident had convinced my brother to show me how to change the wireless and allowed me to change it whenever I wanted.

I jaywalk, but I don't do it often and usually wait to cross when told to. I've downloaded music from sites for free and not paying for them on iTunes or Amazon.

I stole a pack of Post-it Notes from a Target in 8th grade. It was open and on the floor so I didn't think it was stealing at the time. I realized it actually was stealing sometime after. I've "stolen" sugar packets. creamers, and napkins and stuff from restaurants and convenient stores but I wouldn't consider that stealing cause they offer them to people for free. I've also stolen pretzels ,nuts, and trail mix from the bulk aisle in grocery stores.

That's just about it.

Years
Arr, ye scurvy dogs!

I'm sure I've broken driving laws, but never anything dangerous like speeding down city streets. I've trespassed a couple of times, too. Oh, and underpaid on a few train rides.

Yeah, all very dangerous, I know.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I pirate almost everything : movies, games, music. The main reason I pirate movies is because I don't want to sit through stupid movie trailers for 5 minutes before I can actually watch the movie. The only movies I buy are 3D blu-ray and I get most of them for half price from Amazon and eBay. Even TV shows I watch livestreams of them or if I can't find any I wait an hour because I know a website which uploads almost every TV show an hour after it airs. I do have cable but my cable provider doesn't have any good channels : AMC, Showtime.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Oh, illegal things you say. I guess I've done my fair share of illegal things.
• Underage drinking. Started drinking at age 14. I was a depressed teenager.
• Jaywalking. All the time.
• I'm a pirate. 'Argh!
• I've run plenty of red lights in the 6 years that I've been driving.
• Five finger discounts.​
That's about all I can remember right now. xD

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I have: Pick pocketed but I always return the stolen items, trespass, cannibalism, as long as drinking blood from a small cut count XD, thats all.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Cheating! Last midterm we had a "teamwork" at the math midterm exam. (let's hope ma'am does not read this)
Assignments too, but that's less risky because lower chance of getting caught.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Pirate everything, except for my Pokemon White & my future B2W2 paks. Well, cheating at school too & normally, if I want to create a 2nd account on forums, I use my grandma's e-mail just for the heck of it.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Well... Looks like i'm pretty bad. Most of this was when I was 11.

- I smoked weed yesterday. Everyone does something stupid at one point.
- Under age drinking.
- I stole from the shops in grade 7, got caught, suspended for 5 days.
- I jaywalk, don't care.
- I also used to get songs but I buy them on Itunes now.

I'm only 14. Judge me. Keep in mind, there is something called 'Peer Pressure'. That's it. I've never hurt anyone.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hmmm if we consider sneaking to teachers room to steal the monthly exams a crime! that and when i was 13 i attacked some girl by landing on her from five stairs after she called my mom names without even i did anything to her..she deserved what she took though i didn't regret that tbh....that's all i think

Hagumi

For a sick boy
Years
I illegally download music, manga, anime and a couple of videogames, usually because the majority of the music and whatnot I want isn't available in my country, and they can't be easily ordered from overseas. I've also did underage drinking, like once, when hanging out with some friends. Even then it was just the tiniest sip of vodka and a few gulps of cider lol. So far I haven't been caught for doing anything illegal.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I jaywalk all the freaking time. But there's no laws here about that so it's whatevs. Kind of annoying when I'm driving on a huge main road where speed is like 50 and there's a ton of jaywalkers idling around in the left turn lane. Ugh.

But yeah, I pirate a lot too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Piracy since I was 15, but mainly just TV as opposed to films/music, so my conscience is relatively clear in that regard. Speeding on a semi-regular basis, but only on motorways - I'm very careful to watch my speed in heavily pedestrianised areas and housing estates and the like. I've stolen soooooo much food that it's unbelievable, but mainly from the people that I've lived with, as opposed to from shops or anything like that.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Jaywalking? C'mon guys, that doesn't count.

I can't believe it's even a law over there, it's utterly laughable.

Here in the UK it's considered a personal responsibility to cross the road safely.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Getting drunk outside at night, picking up some stones and throwing them at a window (nobody was staying in that place) and some lampposts. The window and a few lampposts got smashed.

It was a deserted stretch of road.

Last edited:
Back