• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening [IC][T]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Mason gulped as both his new allies yelled at him for hesitating to kill the man with the sword. Then he turned, nodding slowly, watching as Prince ran foward alone. He grinned at Shinji and dashed forward, an arrow striking the man Shinji was charging at. He felt a little closer to the axe wielding madman, fighting together with him and Prince was very... odd in a way. Felt good to watch their backs and have them watching his. He smiled broadly.

"Yeah Sir Prince! Aren't we supposed to help each other? Come on, let's take these guys out!" he said, pushing to the front to have a clear shot. His confidence was bolstered, and he felt he could hit anything! He aimed, and fired, dropping one bandit, before ducking back behind Prince and Shinji, letting the older, stronger men block the attack that was surely coming his way, preparing to fire again.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

Nokam was glad when the others had joined him. He did want to Shinji to be able to rest, but he wasn't sure he could take all of his foes on by himself, even if the boy did provide him cover. He continued fighting, using Falchion's long blade to keep his foes at bay. As he did so a hulking man emerged from behind the makeshift barricade. He was easily 6 feet tall, and wore nothing but a loincloth and bits of leather armor. In his hand he carried an enormous axe, and on his face he wore a gruesome smile.

Nokam sensed that this man was in a league apart from his companions. He also sensed that this was the leader of the mob. The rest of the men looked up as he passed them, and he saw a fierce light appear in the eyes of the more weary ones. This was a man he knew he couldn't take lightly.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Cloff looked at Tarin's open hand, with a blank stare on his face. Her palm was wrinkled and lines ran through it, and there was a small cut an inch away from where her pinky finger started. More importantly, that hand was asking for something. It was asking for his stone; the only way he could defend himself.

"Uh...you see, this is kind of special to me..." Cloff said, taking note that he was in human form. Maybe he could just transform and run?
Don't run.
The impulse was getting on Cloff's nerves; but he had to obey, as usual. Maybe he could transform and explain its use? But what if that was the reason she wanted it? She seemed to not like his beast-side very much...which wasn't an unusual reaction. The girl said something. Cloff was zoned out, so all he did was give her a hi-5.

"Is that what you were asking for?" Cloff asked, playfully. Upon seeing the look on her face, the taguel sighed and relented.

"Alright, you can have the beaststone. But, there's a catch. The beast-stone comes with a bonus, which would happen to be me. Allow me to fight with you instead of robbing me of my fighting ability completely." the taguel requested. He waited for a response, and he hoped to get one soon. His nose had started to itch and it would be rude to start scratching.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"Uh...you see, this is kind of special to me..." Cloff said, as if he wasn't going to give it to her. He then slapped her hand with no prior indication."Is that what you were asking for?" Cloff asked, playfully. Except the look on Tarin's face was obviously not the one he was expecting, with a rather serious glare pointed directly at him. He sighed, before briefly giving in. "Alright, you can have the Beaststone. But, there's a catch. The beast-stone comes with a bonus, which would happen to be me. Allow me to fight with you instead of robbing me of my fighting ability completely."

Her mind went aflutter after his, proposal. Imagine all of the things she could do with a personal slave, she could send him to do the stealing while she works her business, make him into a personal body-guard or even test out new products on him! It was all too much for her, nearly falling to the ground in her glee. "Sure, I will most definitely accept your service. Now you can start by helping me... salvage what's left of any brutes. But first, pick up that chest." Tarin commanded, as she looked over the remains of the town.

"Maybe I should join up with those shepherds... Or at least find a way to get some profit out of them." She murmured, waiting patiently for her slave to follow her. "Now come on, we've got items to find!" Tarin triumphantly shouted, racing off to a pile of rubble.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1: Part 5
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

Shinji watched the hulk of a man emerge from the enemy lines. Son of a...He's huge! Wooo! "Uhhh...Prince Nokam...That guy has never missed a meal." He tried to crack a joke and lighten the mood, but he wasn't sure if it worked. "That guy probably eats wyvern for breakfast!" He looked behind him to the kid and gave him a wink. "Tell me, if I kill that man does it only count as one?" ReferenceReferenceReference! He turned to the Prince before the kid could reply. "Sir, I think we can take this guy if the three of us work together. Something tells me he's less intelligent than his friends." The man had a very...powerful aura to him, but he didn't appear the slightest bit intelligent. "I think we can take him easily! Follow me!" Shinji charged ahead and began to cross axes with the brute, parrying, dodging, and taking false strikes. It was almost comical watching the two axemen going at it!

Nideous

Years
Mason grinned as Shinki dashed forward, completely swept up in his bravery and joking demeanor. He dashed forward as well, though he let himself lag behind.

"Hey! Wait for me!" he cried, stopping short and pulling out an arrow. He was running out, although he had enough to finish this fight.

"Don't worry, I've got you covered!" he called to Shinji, aiming, trying to find a good opening to get his shot off. He watched as the pair of axe men dueled, the titanic clashes. He held his bow up and grinned, able to fire freely, safe from harm while Shinji kept the thug engaged.

"Mind if i take a shot at it?" he said, firing an arrow. It flew with unerring accuracy past Shinji as he swung, and hit the brutish boss bandit in the side, just under his ribs. Not a kill shot, but the thug would feel it. Still, with Shinji there fighting too, it would be somewhat tough to get another shot in at all.

darkpokeball

Years
"Wait up! This is what I managed to grab off of the hostiles!" the taguel panted, as he sprinted to catch up with the energetic girl. She seemed so happy at his offer...so Cloff was sure she would be happy as he dropped armor, clothes, daggers, and undergarments in front of the girl. The taguel took a brief glance behind him to see dead hostiles stripped naked, most of them with their back facing the sun.

"There was more than I could carry though, so I made some room." Cloff said, still panting, opening up the chest to reveal more clothing and armor(with an occasional dagger.)

"I had to empty the chest! Don't worry, I found a great place to hide the gold!" the taguel grinned. Normally, taguel were quick. Agile. The reason Cloff was panting and so out of energy was simple; he had difficulty walking with so much gold in his shoes. The shoes were waaay too big, and he had encountered them on his travels, before he met the girl. Their strange smell was oddly attracting. Cloff swiftly pocketed them(thanks to the Impulse) and bolted off. Now, his feet were a bit crammed. Not sure if the girl knew what he was talking about, he took one of the shoes off, and wet coins began falling out. Each coin smelled as foul as his feet did, dripping with sweat. Cloff shoved the coins back into the shoe and put it back on, feeling rather good with himself.

"And, with the gold that couldn't fit in the boots, I put it in a better place!" the taguel grinned. At the girl's confused demeanor, he pointed at a little boy, who was currently in a pile of gold up to his shins.

"I figure it'll help this town make repairs." the taguel smiled. The shoes then both burst open, too full of gold. Drenched coins greeted the dirt. Cloff swiftly picked as much of it up as he could, putting it in the chest.

"Hm. I guess I didn't have to empty the chest after all." Cloff muttered. He looked up at the girls face, grinning.

Nobody makes a taguel their slave! Especially not one of the human-folk! the impulse laughed in glee.

"Shut up, I did what you asked. Hopefully she's not too mad." Cloff muttered to himself. Taguel sweat dripped out of a crack in the chest.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

"Uhhh...Prince Nokam...That guy has never missed a meal." Nokam could tell Shinji was reaching, giving every attempt to lighten the situation. "That guy probably eats wyvern for breakfast!" He glanced at the child. "Tell me, if I kill that man does it only count as one?" He turned to the Prince before the kid could reply. "Sir, I think we can take this guy if the three of us work together. Something tells me he's less intelligent than his friends. I think we can take him easily! Follow me!" Shinji charged ahead and began to cross axes with the brute, parrying, dodging, and taking false strikes. Nokam watched as the boy also began attacking, firing arrows at the brute whenever he could.

Nokam also charged, emboldened by the other's courage. He attacked the man from a different angle than Shinji, making sure not to get into the man's way. The hulk of a man was faster than he looked though, easily blocking Nokam's blow with the shaft of his axe. Nokam continued to attack, placing each blow in a different spot. His entire goal was to make sure that the man couldn't go on the offensive. Nokam noticed that none of the other brutes had joined the fray. They must have complete faith in their leader. That was good for them. That meant they would probably flee if their leader fell.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
"Wait up! This is what I managed to grab off of the hostiles!" the taguel panted, as he sprinted to catch up with her. How he managed to scavenge the items from the corpses so quickly, Tarin will never know. "Alright then, show me what you got." The Taguel put down the chest, before pulling out a pair of undergarments, a dagger or two and a tiny bag of gold. It wasn't bad for a first attempt at salvaging, but why did he think that undergarments would sell like hotcakes? "There was more than I could carry though, so I made some room." Cloff continued, opening her chest to reveal piles of weakened armour and filthy clothing. Tarin's hopeful grin immediately changed into an angered frown.

"I had to empty the chest! Don't worry, I found a great place to hide the gold!" Tarin was relieved to hear his last comment... Until he started to pour gold out of one of his shoes. Wet, slimy gold. She reached down to touch one, but backed away as soon as she smelt the revolting things. Tarin had heard that the Taguel weren't the most civilised people, but he's drowning the poor money! What kind of monster is he?

"And, with the gold that couldn't fit in the boots, I put it in a better place! I figure it'll help this town make repairs." the taguel smiled. The shoes then both burst open, too full of gold. Drenched coins greeted the dirt. Cloff grabbed the disgusting coins, and put them into the chest before saying something that made Tarin explode with anger."Hmm. I guess I didn't have to empty the chest after all." He looked up at her face, grinning. "So... let me get this straight. You emptied my chest, which contained all of my money in it so you could put some clothes in it. You then give all of my money to a single kid, who has no way of safely transporting the gold. And the money you did keep is now drenched in your horrid sweat?"

"Shut up, I did what you asked." Was what she heard after asking him. Her left eye twitched rapidly, as if she had lost her mind while her right arm gripped tightly onto her dagger. "You... Did what I asked?" Tarin questioned, silently moving behind the Taguel. She very eerily positioned her head to be right next to one of his large, rabbit-like ears. "If you even think about touching my money again, I'll chop your body up and serve your head on a sliver platter." Tarin whispered, holding her dagger out in front of the Taguel, to show that her threat was serious. "Now go away, and preferably don't come back." She quickly snatched her chest away from him, before storming off in the opposite direction.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1: Part 6
"Since I'm a nice guy..."

Shinji was busy thinking as he was dueling with the brute of a man. What will I have for lunch? When we will we be done with this? What oil shall I use to polish my axe? To Shinji, this was just a run-of-the-mill bandit leader. Nothing he hadn't faced before. He knew exactly how to deal with them, and he had an idea. He waited until the brute blocked Nokam's strike and swung his axe low, ham-stringing the man. The badnit leader let out a massive roar of pai as Shinji slashed his other leg open. "Damn right!" He then removed the bandit's main axe hand, leaving him defenseless. Shinji looked right into his eyes. "Since I am a nice guy..." He looked behind him. "I'm gonna let my buddy over here kill you!" He looked to the kid. "Come on, kid. Time to earn your stripes. Kill him. Remember, he would do the same in your position."

darkpokeball

Years
Goodbye and good riddance. the impulse thought as Tarin walked off. I can't believe I had to step in to make her go away!
"Shut up! Now she's super angry because of what you made me do." Cloff angrily disputed.
What I made YOU do? Oh, no Cloff, I'm not making you do anything. I'm just merely pouring out suggestions.
"Suggestions I can't help but follow." Cloff sighed, before noticing a strange figure walking up to the kid that the taguel had given the gold too. The taguel glanced towards Tarin, who hadn't looked back. The figure looked tough...the taguel wondered if he could take it alone. Cloff looked into the eyes of the strange man. Hostile. He wanted the money, and, from the looks of his scratched and dirtied armor, he wasn't from the town or any army. Just a rogue hostile....Cloff reached for his beaststone.
Wait a second. We both know that there's a chance this hostile is a good guy.

Cloff waited one second. It took one second for the hostile to swing an axe at the boy. Blood spurted, and the boy fell into the gold. Cloff quickly transformed and rushed at the hostile, tackling him. He didn't have time to look at the boy, but he prayed that the blow wasn't fatal. As the taguel and the brigander toppled over each other, the taguel heard a soft moan. The man swung his axe, burying it into Cloff's warm flesh.

"How come it's always the axe?!" Cloff remarked, trying to distract his mind from the pain. The hostile charged again, hoping to get his axe back, but Cloff quickly jumped out of the way and watched as the man jumped into the gold pile. Coins flew everywhere, no longer in a pile. The boy was revealed, bloody and hurt. The axe had struck a deep gash in his right shoulder...one that was bleeding. A lot. As in, the coins surrounding him were a dark red.

"I need help!" Cloff shouted, desperately, before running at the man, and striking him down. Cloff quickly transformed back into human form, pulling the axe out of his back. It didn't sink in too deep. The taguel grabbed the boy, looking around. The town was in bad shape from the attack. There wasn't any medical tent that wasn't ransacked and the people were still in a bad state of trying to process what was happening. The boy was going to die.
Kill him. Give him mercy.
"I'm not losing hope."
I thought you said you couldn't resist me.
"I can't. But you don't want him to die. You're a part of me, and I know that. You and I both want him to live."
He seems to have bled out already. His skin's already abnormally pale, and the gash looks like it could be infected.
"This was your fault. You were the one that made me give all that gold to him. Don't whine at me to do something that we both know is wrong. How about telling me the better option."

The Impulse was silent, and Cloff knew why. The taguel saw a small group, part of the army that helped fend off the hostiles. Perhaps they had supplies. They didn't seem to shaken by the event...as if they dealt with it normally. The taguel headed towards them, as they fought the bandit leader. He saw how quick they were, and knew that they'd probably be done with their target in a few seconds. He just prayed it wasn't too late to save the kid as he walked over.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
The manakete child, whom had killed various minor brigands beforehand, was, at this point, as a gasping, coughing mess. He still held himself up, and did so decently, but it was clearly force. He wasn't going down, but the fire around hum left him in no position to stand.

Holding an arm over his face, he managed to see Shinji in the distance, with a boy, as they were landing the final blow on the boss.

Lutaro walked over to help, but he was weak. The smoke had done horrors for him. He gave a burst attempt to run, but he could hardly hold himself.

Though not unconscious, he fell to his knees, coughing and gasping, ready to hop into the fray if need be.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Mason stood there, his hands shaking as the thug was taken down to size. Everything was quiet, save Shinji's words, echoing in his mind. Kill the bandit thug... Mason had killed before, but it had always been in the heat of a fight. Standing here with a man that couldn't defend himself... A bandit, like all those that had burned his village, like those that had hurt and killed his family. Anger burned inside of him, and his glare turned rough and filled with rage. He pulled the arrow back and aimed... One final thought in his mind. If he did this, Would he be any different than the merciless killers themselves? Fortunately he didn't have to worry too long. Some other kid came stumbling over, and he collapsed. Mason looked at the boy. He seemed to be even younger than Mason himself was. As the attention shifted to the late arriving child, Mason saw out of the corner of his eye that the bandit leader was reaching for the axe on the ground with his one hand.

"Oh no you don't!" Mason said, firing an arrow. It landed directly between the thug's eyes, sending him sprawling to the ground. Mason pulled out another arrow and readied it, in case the rest of the thugs charged. He was tired and sore, and nearly out of arrows. He hoped it was over.

darkpokeball

Years
Cloff watched as the boy, Mason, payed attention to a manakete, while also ready in case of another attack. He turned and saw two more, who he didn't know their names. He recongized one of them from a poster...the prince? No, the prince wouldn't be in a village like this, right? And the other was easier to approach. Mainly because the prince look-a-like had an air of confidence and charisma and Cloff knew he'd be tongue-tied if he tried to explain the situation to him. He chose Shinji Chozu.

"Excuse me, but do you have anything for this boy?" the taguel asked, handing the boy into the man's arms.
Oh crap. TARIN!
Cloff quickly spun around and ran, angry at the Impulse for screwing things up. Tarin was still marching off, but Cloff knew why he was running for her. If the hostile attacked a boy for a pile of gold...what would the hostiles do to a woman that had a chest, seemingly double the pile? Yes, it was filled with armor and undergarments. But the baddies didn't know that. Cloff finally caught sight of the girl.

"WAIT!" he called out. But he knew it was too late. An arrow had come out of nowhere, aiming for a sweet spot on her neck. One that could prove fatal. Cloff transformed and jumped with his mighty legs...and the arrow struck his front-left leg. Cloff collapsed, screaming as more arrows entered his body. The taguel looked up at Tarin.
"Run. I can take them. RUN." he said through the pain. Cloff got up and felt more arrows penetrate his flesh. Where were these mysterious archers? Why couldn't he see-
the next arrow hit him an inch above the bridge of his nose. It was shot lazily, Cloff could tell, as this one didn't go as deep as the others. It wasn't hard to tell if an arrow hit that spot again--and had more power invested into it--Cloff would have an arrow in his brain. Which would be fatal. The taguel shivered in fear.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

Nokam watched as the boy hesitated to kill the man. The hulk was on his knee, and, also seeing the boy's hesitation, groped for his weapon. Nokam tensed, readying himself for action. But the boy also saw, and sent an arrow between his eyes. There was a pregnant silence as the man crumpled to the ground. Please let them run, he thought.

The men grew completely silent. Then, slowly, one by one, they began to back away, the turned and ran. There was no loyalty among thieves, and they assumed that they had no hope against someone who had brought down their captain.

Nokam turned to his companions. They both seemed extremely tired, and he saw relieved expressions on their faces. "Well, it looks like that's over," he said. Then, looking past where they stood, he saw a young man carrying a small boy.

The young man walked right up to Nokam. "Excuse, but do you have anything for this boy?" he asked, placing the child into Nokam's arms. He then quickly turned and ran off.

That was strange, Nokam thought. But, looking down at the boy he realized that he really was hurt. Drawing the last of his Vulneraries from his pouch, he administered the medicine to the boy. When the boy was finally taken care of, he sent him on his way, directing him towards the hill where the rest of the villagers were gathered.

"Let's go get the villagers that are being contained," Nokam said to his companions. "It looks like the brutes have run off, and there probably won't be any resistance."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shinji Chozu
Chapter 1 Ending
We Did It!

Shinji jumped in the air in triumph as the bandit cheif hit the ground. He gave the kid a mighty slap on the back. "Good job, my man! You did great! You'll make a great Shepherd yet!" He laughed a little more and sheathed the Bad-Axe on his belt loop. Shinji looked to Nokam. "We did it sir! I'll take care of the villagers!" He gave Nokam a slap on the back as well and ran off.

In all seriousness, Shinji was exhausted. He had been fighting ever since they arrived at the village. Wasn't the fact that they were strong...It's because there were so many. He could face nearly any opponent one-on-one and win, but a horde would win sheerly by man power. As he arrived at the villagers, Shinji cut them all loose. "You're all free to go, courtesy of the Shepherds!" He laughed and gave them all his winning smile and a thumbs-up. "We're positioned that-a-way, so you can find medical help there!" He motioned behind him and watched all of the villagers stream from captivity. Shinji caught several admiring glances from the younger women, but who could blame him? He's a handsome warrior, he's funny, he's not a total douche, and he rides a friggin' dragon! What's not sexy about that! He gave all the women who gave him the look a wink and a smile, making most of them blush. He couldn't help himself. He's a ladies' man!

SomariFeyWright

Years
Lutaro managed to stand up as the final blow was landed. The char and flames had gone down quite a bit, so at the very least, it wasn't as devastating to his current health. With one more cough, he walked over and followed the cast.

He looked toward everyone who had helped... from the actual cast of Shepherds, to those third-party members who had chosen to offer support. He approached none of them, though, his usual timidity coming in. Well, except for Nokam. He walked through the group and stayed close to the Prince, though he did not say anything, for he had nothing in mind TO say. He simply felt the most comfortable around the Prince at the moment, since he was the only person the young manakete knew. He silently followed, with slight annoyance at how the other bandits could run away scott-free and live to plunder another day. But he could not question the Prince's choice, he supposed.

Nideous

Years
Mason was sort of stunned once it was over. During the fight he hadn't had a chance to let it sink in, to stop and think... But now seeing those bandits fleeing, her felt... Confused. It felt good to have saved the village, and to have found the Shepherds. But he was sore and tired all over, and a lot of people had died today. The bandits he was ok with... the innocent townfolk... Not so much. He barely heard what Shinji had said as the man clapped one large hand down on his back. He stumbled a bit, clutching his bow and leaning against the wall. He had nothing cheeky to say, no quip to speak... He just kind of fell quiet, everything sinking in. He had killed people today, possibly the same people that had slaughtered his family. He had saved the village, well, most of it. He had done well. But it was all so hard to absorb. Finally, he was feeling a bit better, and he smiled.

"Hey, Sir Prince! I'm going to get the villagers that I got out of here, ok? I'll be right back!" he said before dashing off, filled with his usual energy and life. Everything was going to be ok now! Everything was alright!

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Prince Nokam

Nokam watched as the boy ran off. He hoped he would come back eventually, as Nokam had yet to even ask his name. He saw Shinji leading the villagers out of the building from where they had been in captivity. For the rest of the day, Nokam was helping where he could. He started by putting out as many of the buildings as he could. The damage was severe, but he believed that they could get past it. The damage to their food supply was less severe then it could have been, as the town granary had emerged from the blaze unscathed.

The damage to the people was more pronounced. The casualty rate was relatively low, but the rate of injuries, both burns and wounds inflicted by weapons, was rather high. Still, the people of Ylisse were a resilient folk, and Nokam believed they would be just fine in the future. However, the amount of injuries meant that the Shepherds stock of potions was depleted, and Nokam sent an envoy to the capital to receive more. With luck, the envoy would be able to return with a load full of medicines in three days time.

SomariFeyWright

Years
Smoke still lingered upon the battle's end and soot still flew through the air. But the fire was mostly gone, and Lutaro could feel himself recovering from the pain.

Although he couldn't do nearly as much as the other members of the group, he put in his best efforts in helping fix the villages. His physical strength was very weak, though, so he was mainly picking up wood and looking out for lost valuables. Still, had to help how he could.

One thing was for certain, though...
He couldn't wait to get back to his tent.

Back