• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
What do you mean? I've been meaning to implement this for a long time now. It actually originated from mega man battle network. If you meant the actual sprite, it's included in the inside tileset in pokemon essentials.

Hi, ShinyLugia! I'm here to support your game again! I know this game is going well and all you need to do next is to release a playable demo so that people will see how awesome it is. Btw, did you get those D/P battle scene already? Are there any other battle scene besides the searoute/Cave battle(for instance, the battle on the beach, under the sea)? Have a good day and I'll be here to post every now and then!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Aloe!
Soooooooooooooooooooo, i see ur lookin for a mapper...i think i can fill in.
But ima drifter, ya see. I'm workin on 2 other projects, but i think i can squeeze urs in. :D
JK, im completely faithful to anything i put my mind to and i'd like ta map 4 ya. I'll pm ya my application cuz i donno if you still need a mapper.
If ya don't, can u pm me the open positions and i'll try and see if im good at any of em ^^

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I'm a spriter, but I haven't been given any jobs :( What can I do Lugia!!!!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Yeah already got the pm and you're one of my mappers now. About the surf sprite, it's not Lapras it's a dewgong.

(Sorry about the doublepost, but it's an update!)

Introducing a little minigame located throughout Ryen.
It's the Pokemon Quiz Machine!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGEdotCUBsc

Tell me what you think!

Wow, wow, and wow. Awesome Quiz machine minigame!

Now I know two awnsers! *snickers to self*

I can't wait until the demo or real game comes out! ^_^

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
That was just a test. There will be more versions of the machine in other places in ryen with more questions.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
That was just a test. There will be more versions of the machine in other places in ryen with more questions.

Oh. *stops snickering*

I think this quiz idea is really nice! I would love them!

PS: Would you get a prize if you got all the questions right? I don't like wasting my money... Maybe I'm just stingy in Pokemon Games. XD

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah, there will be a prize but i'll reveal that later.
Don't worry it'll be worth answering 20 cosecutive questions!

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Okay after looking at the results from the poll, here are the winners:

Winner: Ryushin5!

Runner-up: TeddiursaFan!

Gongragulations Ryushin5 and TeddiursaFan!
For the winner you will be sent a pm for the description/team/gender of the 3rd gym leader. The runner-up will receive the demo 1 week before everyone else does.

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

Here's a sneak peak of the gym:

capture199qd8.png

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah the colors are a bit messed up so I'll be fixing that up later.
Here is the new summary screen:

capture204om6.png

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks! All i did was work off fr/lg graphics and adapted it into the r/s/e
graphics.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
It took me about an hour to do.

I just wanted to show off my shaymin sprite:
capture210gl0.png

Look at this if you want to see it step-by-step:

shaymin3lp0.png

Please don't steal any of this, it's my first pokemon sprite.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
and yet again. nice job they really do look asome. *i really got to figure out how to change those graphics, cause i was at the wrong spot last time*

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
sorry i havent posted in th thread yet even though im on the team.

its cuming along great so far the quiz machine reminds me of that guy who dun loads of obstacles in his house on sapphire/ruby.....in his last task he asked a load of questions...boring ones -_-

hope we pull it off
btw i sent u a pm.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi, Hall Of Famer here! I'm here to support this game project again and I've seen a lot of progresses recently. Btw, do you have any other D/P battle scenes other than the Grass and searoute battle scenes? I think there should be at least 10 types of landscapes so please send the pics to me when you have them. I appreciate your help very much and hopefully both our games will gain its popularity soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back