• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Hey! ^.^
Welcome to PC!
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay! :D
If ya wanna be friends, just PM me! ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Hi and welcome to PC! My name is Haley. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! PM me if you have any questions or want to be friends.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Hi, welcome to PC, hope you like it here and rememebr to follow the rules =P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hi schmitzgirly94! ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^.~ Be sure to check out the rules and all that stuff and have a shweet time! =3

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hiya! Welcome to PC, my name's Lashyina. Please follow the rules and mods. I hope you have a pleasent stay here and make lot sof friends. Feel free to PM me if you have a question or want to be my friend. Good luck and I will see you soon.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Hewwo! >:3 Welcome to PC, post lots, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! See ya round! ~origin

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Hey, Welcome to PC, do what everyone else has told you and you'll be fine XD

p.s. pm me if u wanna be friends

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to the community^^
Have fun and enjoy your time^^

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hewwo~! ^.^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to read and follow the rules. ^_~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. ^o^ See ya around~!

~Karli

Back