• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for Squirtle, among other starters

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
K, I got Squirtle now, but I still need Totodile, and Cyndaquil.

Pokémon I can breed for trade:

Bulbasaur
Burmy
Charmander (5 stocked)
Cherubi (have several of these hatched already in my box)
Combee (in my free-time, I'll breed them and list how many females turn up)
Cubone (2 stocked)
Drifloon
Eevee
Feebas (have several of these hatched already in my box)
Gible
Munchlax
Piplup (1 stocked)
Shieldon
Spiritomb
Squirtle (3 stocked)
Turtwig
Vulpix (1 stocked)

Not really much, but if you're interested, say what you'll take, what you'll give, and leave your FC and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Update: added Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Turtwig

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Oh, just finished lol...well, I'll throw in a Fire Stone, and I'll be heading to the center now.

Edit: ok, apparently, I'm getting 52103 errors now and I'm having trouble connecting to the WFC. This might take a while, otherwise, I'll have to catch you at a better time. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Uni: that's good, cubone for torchic, I'll be on WFC for the next half hour, otherwise, I'll be on again tomorrow, around noon EST. (it's 2AM here, so going to sleep soon)

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
I have a female eevee now, so I will add eevees to possible trading choices now. Still need all non-Sinnoh starters except Charmander.

Oh, and female Combees, I just remembered how specific breeding combees is, so instead, in my free-time, I'll breed them and list how many females turn up.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
Yea, I picked out a female Feebas for you, and I'm waiting in WFC now.

Edit: kk Tekei, whenever you're ready.

Edit2: Alright, thanks both of you, really appreciate this.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
Years
You too. XD

Added 4 stocked Charmanders ready for trade. Though I probably won't be online much longer, so if anyone is willing to trade, just leave a message. x_x

Back