• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • Let's Play Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar!

Untitled.png

Hello everyone, Impo here trying out his first Le'ts Play! I'm also experimenting with CSS, so don't mind the terrible CSS I have.

This Let's Play is for Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar. I choose this game because I love Harvest Moon, and enjoy bragging showcasing my game-play. I hope to cover the fun stuff of Harvest Moon, without repeating the dull stuff too much. I hope you enjoy!

The first update may be small, as everyone has to help me pick my gender and my name.

Chapter 1: Farm Beginnings

Okay, I'm about to start my journey

1.png

Touch the Screen? But we just met... Gosh, I feel so dirty. I hope it doesn't get to serious between us. I'm so psyched about my start.

2.png

Wait, my gender? Isn't it obvious? I'm very quite insulted... And yet I don't quite know the answer.

Should the character be Male or Female?

4.png
    3.png

End of Chapter 1

I'm sorry it was so short, and there are still some more questions that need to be answered;

What Gender Should The Farmer Be?
    What Should The Farmers Name Be?
    What Should The Farm Be Called?
    When Should The Farmers Birthday Be?

so, please answer fast so I can continue my walkthrough

Future Chapters:

None so Far

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Four words.

Female. Luna. Zombie Farm. Summer 19.

Wait, that's six words. *scratches head*