• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
61.Hey low,everyone!!

this week has been the most tiring week since college...i had to attend two engagements and also cleaning the house and with cleaning i mean cleaning,walls,windows rooms and still kitchen....T-T have been on and out the house..i feel like i want to lie and do nothing at all maybe a cold drink would be awesome :33...soooo tiring

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the admins turned down the idea of it being named Fun in Pokeland (or something along those lines) and I do not want it to have a super long name of 'Pokemon Forum Games' so uh ... yeah. So maybe when me (or someone else) can come up with an idea that they might not turn down.

That or Went lied to me and he never asked the upper staff about it. :b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd be so sad if they did that. I love this place and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. so you all are stuck with me (and Netto) until then. 3:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
65 I don't mind.

The occasional 0 does not beat the fun of your company.
Hug time~
uta875458997554.gif

I'm not sorry for spamming Otoyagifs

@Arrow's post: Oh, hi, BBI Edward~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I try to stay at least a little active outside of my two sections. Much harder than it should see sometimes aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back