• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
  • Hey Everyone,

I'm Aaron and I'm 16. I've been around PokeCommunity for around 2-3 years but I've never really had a proper account and I've only ever popped in on the forum every now and then.

I've now created an account that I'm going to be using regularly to participate in some Pokemon discussion! ;)

I look forward to meeting and talking with everyone!

Years
  • Great idea finally making an account! You're much too limited without one, plus our main focus are discussions so it's always good to get involved. 2-3 years is quite a long time. :O I had an account here in 2006 but never really started posting until 2011, so I was also guilty of that. Welcome to the forum! :)

So you're looking to discuss Pokemon as a whole? That's awesome as it means you'll have that many more options. I personally enjoy dabbling in the Pokemon gaming talk a lot here but other areas, like the Pokemon-related clubs and forum games, are amazing as well. Hoping you find that special board (or two! ..or three! or more!) to call home and if you're lost, just give the staff a holler. The members are happy to chat anytime as well so don't ever hesitate. Have fun! <3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Aaron. And welcome to PC!
    I'm glad to hear you finally joined after some time. We are always glad to see new members. As you probably figured, you can talk about anything pokemon here.
    I would recommend you read the rules if you haven't already.

I hope you have a great time on here and hope we can talk once in a while. If you have any questions, you can ask a mod for help.

Years
  • Hello Aaron, welcome aboard!

It's glad you took time to register because you'll get to see more by being an actual member as opposed to just a guest. And we all love Pokemon so there's a good shot you'll meet loads of cool people during your time here, and maybe you'll even make a new friend. I lurked here for years prior to joining in 2011, and I'm glad I finally got around to joining.

Anyways, I do hope to get to chat with you and hopefully you'll settle in as an active member. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Cirno there or any other staff members in the blue/orange/red usernames. Have an awesome time here and I hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ema-confident(b).gif

Hiiii there, Aaron, nice to meet you! I'm glad that you've decided to make an account at last~ I think I lurked at PC for about 10 days before making an account myself, but yeah! It's pretty cool that you decided too! I do look forward to yourrrr scientific activity, and I really do hope you'll enjoy everything PC has to offer you~! I hope to scientifically see you again!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Aaron, my name is also Aaron! ^__^ Welcome to PC!

When I saw your username and learned your real name I just had to say hi! It's funny having the same name as other people on here. It's funny so far I've meet only one person with my name too on here so I guess it's not a common name here. But welcome other Aaron! Maybe since we share the same first name , we might get along easier. :P But anyway, it's good to have here you even if you didn't have my name. I'm glad you finally decided to join after a few years. I'm sure we all lurked at one point before initially joining. Me personally I only lurked for several minutes, but either way I did look around a bit cause lurking help you decide if you want to join after all. You have probably already noticed (maybe even long before joining) how nice this community is and how diverse we are when it comes to the topics we have here. Of course you came to discuss Pokemon, but don't forget you can take time off from Pokemon and visit other forum section too such as Chit-Chat & Polls or General Entertainment. There's really a lot you can explore here.

But anyway, hope you have a really wonderful time here, other Aaron. Feel free to send me a VM (or visitor message) if you ever want to chat with anyone. Us fellow Aarons need to stick together. :P See you around!

Back