• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want LUGIA

Aymundo

Poke'king
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2008
i wana trade for a lugia i have a lot of legands all legit but this is the only one i cant get i dont care if it is fake or anything i just need to feel my dex list i will trade or u suggest things

; all the regis (well any one u want)
a phione
a latias
kadabra lvl 100

well i have over 250 pokemon so im sure i have somethink u want

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
hehe, this thread is SOOO going to be moved.. hahaha!

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
you see... one of their minions is already reporting..! it's like... the sovjet union!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
you see... one of their minions is already reporting..! it's like... the sovjet union!
going to be moved reports now

:t354:tatsujin gosuto
hehe, this thread is SOOO going to be moved.. hahaha!
Yeah, okay, this thread does need to be moved and all, but you do not need to be making pointless posts like this, it's basically SPAM - and will not be tolerated. Also, in the future just report the post - there's no need to post saying you've done so.

Aymundo, in the future please post all trade requests in the Wireless Trade Corner subforum. ^^;

moved.

Aymundo

Poke'king
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2008
lets see

a blaziken, empoleon, lots of bagons and eevees and growlithes infernape poygon 2 lvl 100 deoxys entei i dont mind tradin any of them

Back