• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Chaps!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Thats alright Eneko, I enjoy saying cheers from time-to-time, but I'm no really English either. ;D
    (I also enjoy sporting around a Pokemon's Japanese name as my own user name!)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Eneko. I am certain that you are going to have a lot of fun around here no matter what your interest is.
    (PC can facilitate all most anything you may have an interest in Pokemon wise. ;D)

Sorry, it seems I have found myself at a loss of words this evening. I suppose I will just end this welcome on that note then. Any way, if you wish you can always send a private or visitor message my way. I'm a good person to just chat-it-up with! xD

Hope you will stick around for a while. Take care now.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Finally made the thread, Eneko? Great! Hope to see you around! Thanks for helping with my hack too, bro, I allways know you have my back, at school, at the park wherever I go. =] Cya later =3

Last edited:

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Hullo.
    Welcome to PC.
    Have fun i guess o.o
    And don't get your reputation ruined or else the little rectangle thing will be red.
    :I

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello, and welcome to PC, hope you find it comfortable here with such cool people,make sure to read the Rules & FAQ. See ya around sometime soon.

~Paul

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Leaving so soon? =(

Anyway, welcome to PC Eneko! I sure hope you enjoy yourself around here...There's quite a bit to do and some cool people to meet!

Even if you're not from England, we do have quite a diverse community here...There are people from many different parts of the world at PC! =P

Well, I'll see you around, and have fun!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity forums, have fun and make sure to visit the Daily Chit-Chat, lots of great conversations occur there.

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
  • Wow thanks everyone for the welcomes! I'm sure i'll have lotsa fun here =3
    Also I have lotsa Schoolwork so I might not come on much =(

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Honestly, i feel like a broken record xD

Don't worry bout not being English, plenty of people on PC aren't english, and still enjoy themselves!

Anyways, Have Fun!

Back