• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help me out a little please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I'm just a touch confused. I've downloaded several hacks and emulators and all that good stuff and they are running just fine, but they don't show me what keys to use.
    I've gotten that
    A = Z
    B = X
    Left shoulder = A
    right shoulder = S

but what works in lieu of the start button to open the menu? So far I've just been saving my games by opening the file menu, but there's no specific option in the file menu to open the in-game menu.
    I've been looking around the site, but it looks like the FAQ is devoted to the site, not hack-related questions. And the Hack-related forum is for those who want to develop their own hacks.
    So I'm asking here, because this makes me a n00b and this is the n00b forum, right? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back