• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confusion shuffle team help!(OU)

Years
  • So I'm trying out a new kinda of confusion shuffle team that basically makes an opponent guess what kind of set I have and by the time they figuere it out theyll have to much entry. Hazard damage that I can sweep them. Or something like that anyhow. Anyways here you go.

Forretress-left overs
    relaxed nature
    252 HP / 252 Def

Toxic Spike
    Spike
    Rapid Spin
    Gyro Ball

Pretty much a standard Set for a forretress nothing to special besides no stealth rock.

Terrakion-Choice scarf
    Adamant
    252 ATT 252 SPD

Stealth rock
    Close Combat
    Stone edge
    X-scissor

Basically set up stealth rock when an opponent is switching out in fear of a strong attack then go out to a counter pokemon then act as a true scarfed Terrakion when it's safe to.

Sableye-Red card
    Calm
    HP 252 Def 176 SP DEF
    Prankster

Substitute
    Recover
    Will o wisp
    Taunt

I wanted to try out a red card since it seems pretty good on a shuffle team. It's also my spin blocker and taunt is for denying and stealth rocks and other things I could taunt. Bounce anyone trying to set up out and use substitute for safety recover after words.

Dragonite-leftovers
    Carful nature
    252 HP 40 DEF 216 SP DeF
    Multi scale

Substitute
    Roost
    Dragon tail
    Fire punch

Most people think of Dragonite being a big offensive threat but I decided to go with a phaser type instead. I also heard that with multi scale that Dragonites are bulkier than skarmory and blissey combined.

Heatran- Air balloon
    Modest
    252 SP ATT 252 SPD
    Flash fire

Flame Charge
    HP Ice
    Earth Power
    Flame Thrower

Again most people assume Heatrans are defensive but I want to try this set. Flame charge to increase speed HP I've for dragons and Gliscor + Landorus. Also decent defense for genesect and Scizor.

Celebi- Leftovers
    Calm nature
    236 HP 56 SP ATT 218 SP DEF
    Perish Song
    Giga Drain
    HP Rock
    Recover

Perish song for force switching and HP rock seemed like a better idea for coverage.

So any thoughs?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Since Forretress' Defense is quite high, you can take 80 EVs out of it and move them to Special Defense to help it take special hits a bit better.

Dragonite might as well use max HP and max Special Defense. I don't see the purpose of the 40 Defense EVs. Flamethrower is the better option over Fire Punch. Even though Careful lowers Dragonite's Special Attack, it lets Dragonite attack Ferrothorn without triggering Iron Barbs.

Fire Blast is the preferred option on Heatran as its accuracy is better compared to Thunder and Blizzard.

Celebi is best off with this spread to outspeed Timid Magnezone and give it more bulk: 252 HP/232 SDef/24 Spe.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Heatran should only use either Flamethrower (if you prefer accuracy) or Fire Blast (if you like taking risks for power). Last move can be either Stealth Rock, Substitute, or Roar to pHaze.

Back