• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 10: Pick a date!

Which weekends are you free in July? (Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
tumblr_lja4r1C42G1qg03nz.png

You bet your noodles Imma show up!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Wooooo im able every date except August since school :/ even tho its a weekend there may be some tests :( SO JULYYY

Years
Voted. I can't wait! :ooooooooo :t173:

Hopefully I can host an Online Games event again and actually have more than 3 people show up xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I should be there in almost every weekend there, as I'm quite the person that has the schedule free, so feel free to fire away with requests for help.

Now, I wonder about what we'll be getting this time around...

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
There's a very slight chance I could make it to July 5-8, but the only times I'd probably be able to be here are on the August dates. Guess I'll just have to sit this one out. =/

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I will be available during whole of July as far as I know just yet!
Might change 'cause we didn't book a holiday yet!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Not meeting in real life. How come? It would be fun to set up a area somewhere for a cosplay event you know. We could do a Pokemon cosplay, hehe.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Not meeting in real life. How come? It would be fun to set up a area somewhere for a cosplay event you know. We could do a Pokemon cosplay, hehe.

Tried this last year but apparently pokecommunity doesn't want to be liable for anything that happens to people because of the site IRL.

I met up with friends from here anyways IRL.. so I'm pretty sure you're always welcome to do that on your own, just not using the Get Together or anything.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
I think a ROM hacking section would be a nice addition to the get-together. That way people can get help with what they are working on and others can discuss what they are creating :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just because PC doesn't want to be responsible for what can happen doesn't mean you can hold a PC meetup on the black market!

Hint hint @ Janna, Jo, and Nick.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I think a ROM hacking section would be a nice addition to the get-together. That way people can get help with what they are working on and others can discuss what they are creating :)

I think that'd be cool! Perhaps during the course of the Get-Together, teams of hackers could get together and make a game from scratch within the duration of the Get-Together and there could be a team of judges to judge the final creations? I think a ROM Hack-Off would be pretty chill. 8]

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I've already voted in my other account, so not going to double-vote, but a real in-life get-together would be neat. I might do something in July after my dental consultation in Barrie with Miss Doronjo.

Otherwise, as it stands now, I'm still available all these dates, but might be limited since I always work weekends (retail...)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I voted the 2 options before July 19th, because I have Marching Band Camp starting on July 19th. :P But, even if it doesn't occur before the 19th, it will be fine, because its good to know that all of you will be attending and having fun. :)

Fujiko

Devon Corporation Secretary
Years
I don't think I could make it to a RL getty without asking for time off much in advance but over the internet it sounds very fun c:

Is everyone allowed to participate?

Years
I don't think I could make it to a RL getty without asking for time off much in advance but over the internet it sounds very fun c:

Is everyone allowed to participate?

Yes every member is allowed to participate cos we don't want anyone feeling left out. And besides, the events are really fun since they might sometimes give out prizes as well like PC Supporter tiers and the obvious emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back