• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys & girls!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hey guys,

My name is Pas & I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've been lurking this forum since the announcement of Pokemon X & Y.

Played pokemon most my life, with Black & white the only generations i haven't played.

A little about me; Love music as i'm currently in a band, play indoor soccer, love playing pokemon & enjoy gyming/modelling.

Feel free to add my FC/send me a pm; as ill add you back! :)

My FC:2208-5652-1666

Cheers

Years
  • OMG an Aussie, gotta say hi.

Heya there Pas and welcome to PC! Nice to see a few of our kind here, I happen to have been here for ages now and I still haven't gotten X and Y yet, but I will eventually play them in a few months at this stage. I'm kinda surprised you haven't played 5th Gen yet, those games were great!

As I read about you being a fan of sport and music you might love the General Entertainment section here at PC which happens to have a place you can share your own music. I'm sure it'll keep you busy for a while. But yeah, have an awesome time and I hope to see ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Welcome! :) hope you get along just fine here, everyone seems really down to earth and friendly! I started up yesterday so still a newbie :P
    I salute you and your gyming! I personally cannot stand exercise so I take my hat off to you haha
    I will deffo add your friend code as I'm looking to add some FCs too if that is ok? I'll PM you mine.
    Have a fab time on PC!

Years
  • How come you didn't play B/W? :o Did they not interest you or was there another reason? I'd love to know, especially since I found the fifth generation awesome.

Like Ch3lz said, I'm sure you'll get along with everyone and fit in just fine. We love new members on PC and are always happy when they introduce themselves to get a feel for the community. Now all you have to do is post around more! The X and Y board is expecting you to come knocking on its door. There's a whole lot to discuss over there and lurking more than posting isn't always very fun, right? :D You have quite a lot of interests so I'm sure you'll have many things to discuss. Very big welcome and may you enjoy PC as much as we all do!

Back