• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [IC]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Fuyu: Hahaha! Oh, the posts you make are just as hilarious as usual! I can feel that some pretty serious stuff is about to go down...

@Vato: Hahaha, two hilarious posts in a time-frame of about two days? I guess that I can regard myself as one lucky girl! Err... I mean guy... However, you really had me on the verge of crying when Ellsworth's syrup had been stolen. Such drama, such horror! You my good sir, deserves an oscar or something for this fine piece of litterature!

Also, here is the next chapter:

Chapter 2 part A.
YMXmK.png

Route 17 part A
Theme Music
----

Woah! Route 17, don?t you mean Route 1 or something? Well, the answer to that, is no. If you haven?t heard it already, there seems to be a blockade of Psyducks just in the beginning of Route 1. Why are they there? Well, nobody really knows. However, Route 17 leads to Gateon Port. And as you may hear by the name, Gateon Port is a port-town with lots of boats. These boats go both in and come out of the harbor, so you should be able to find some pretty interesting stuff here and there.

But enough about Gateon Port, you are in Route 17, are you not? Well, you?re currently in a part of it anyway. So, how does this Route look then? I?ll gladly tell you!

Route 17 is commonly referred to as ?The Great Plain of Orre?, which isn?t a description that?s too far off actually. The Route goes all the way from Gneiss Town to Gateon Port, thus making it the third longest Route in all of Orre. There?s some nice trivia for you! Route 17 is basically a great compilation of flat land and hills. In the winter however, the plains - as if by magic - turns into glistering tundra. The plains almost give off a sense of freedom, one could say? Due to the fact that the first part of Route 17 is fairly close to the mountains, many Rock-types like to dwell here. However, it is also the preferred place for honing your skills if you are a Fighting-type.

That being said, a lot of Hikers often gather here simply to rest, battle or maybe exchange valuables they?ve found in the mountains. Since the topography doesn?t have much else than grass and small bushes to it, the diversity of Pok?mon-types aren?t that big. However, this is a common place for different Flying-types to rest after an exhausting trip over the mountains, so maybe you?ll find something cool after all?

You may interact with other players here, however you may only do so via Joint-posting.

You may not move onto the next part of Route 17, although you may go back and forth between here and Gneiss Town.

There is no Pok?Mart here either. BUT, Hikers may be willing to trade you cool stuff for either money or certain Pok?mon.

Wild Pok?mon

074.png

Geodude
Level: 9
Moves: Rock Throw | Defense Curl
Rarity: Common
Description:
This moving rock can often be mistaken for, well? other rocks. You should always watch what stones you?re stepping on since these guys can get pretty mad if you?d happen to step on them.

263.png

Zigzagoon
Moves: Tackle | Growl | Tail Whip
Description:
Zigzagoon often roam the plains in search for berry-bushes to gain their nourishment from. Certain bigger species of this Normal-type likes to assert their dominance by establishing a home and attacking anyone who comes too close without permission.

019.png

Rattata
Moves: Scratch | Leer | Tail Whip
Description:
Like Zigzagoon, these Normal-types roam the plains mainly for food. However, these rats are more prone on stealing food from others. Rattata and Zigzagoon are known to sometimes have big brawls over food.

021.png

Spearow
Level: 10
Moves: Peck | Sand Attack | Leer
Rarity: Uncommon
Description:
These feathery creatures are easily agitated, especially if you come too close to their food. They are fast to react and will probably rather bare its talons than flee to a rookie Trainer, so watch out!

066.png

Machop
Moves: Karate Chop | Leer
Description:
Machop are docile and won?t attack without a lot of provocation. They like beating the crap out of Rock-types to hone their skills as battlers. And even though they mostly fight with all they?ve got, they always fight fairly.

524.png

Roggenrola
Moves: Tackle | Defense Curl
Description:
Unlike their rock-cousins Geodude, Roggenrola are docile and a bit shy. They are more likely to turn around and flee if they sense danger. Not that they?re particularly fast though, they are rocks after all.

441.png

Chatot
Level: 14
Moves: Gust | Chatter | U-Turn
Rarity: Very Rare
Description:
This is a rare species to fly over the mountains, and you?ll be lucky to find more than two of them in a row. Chatot are recognizable by their love of imitating various things, especially humans. This seems to annoy some people, in fact.

236.png

Tyrogue
Level: 13
Moves: Karate Chop | Force Palm
Description:
Tyrogue is a perfect example of a lone wolf in the Pok?mon-world. They train under the watching eyes of nobody and aren?t quite fond of people either. To find one of these, you?ll have to be really lucky, and if one escapes you, the chances of finding another one are non-existant.

Trades ?n? Shops

Spr_B2W2_Hiker.png

Hiker Jeffery
Description:
Hiker Jeffery is a man with a big stomach and an interest for trading. He loves all kinds of trading, be it to trade wares for money or Pok?mon for Pok?mon. He?d gladly accept any kind of trading! So here?s what he?s got:

Pok?ball x5
Oran Berry x3
Persim Berry x2

For these berries, Jeffery will gladly accept the money you?ve got. And if you happen to be short on cash, this man might be so nice that he will give you one sample for free.

240.png

Magby
Moves: Ember | Growl | Charge Beam
Rarity: ???
Description:
Magby are a rare occurrence in Orre and they aren?t really likely to be found much places else than in Jeffery?s care. How he even got ahold of several is pretty much beyond even me.

239.png

Elekid
Moves: Thundershock | Leer | Ice Shard
Rarity: ???
Description:
Like Magby, Elekid are a rare occurrence in Orre. They have been reported to sometimes find their way to a strong source of electricity, but that is a very rare case.

This is serious business. These two Pok?mon are very rare and they cost a minor fortune. That anyone would currently be able to purchase them is an irrational thought. However, he is willing to trade a Pok?mon labeled ?Very Rare? for one of these guys. But keep in mind; he will only trade ONE to a specific person. Asking for both of them is a bit selfish, don?t you think?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Lavender Vance
Gneiss Town

-------------​

Lavender grinned and jumped happily in the air punching a fist up in her excitement at having caught the Purrloin. Though seconds later she just smiled softly and brushed out imaginary creases in her skirt and brushed a piece of her hair out of her eyes. "Thanks for the help Drowzee" she snapped sarcastically before returning her Pokemon and going to pick up the Pokeball that held her new Pokemon. "Lets go get you healed" she said to herself before turning around and heading back to the lab.

As she entered Lavender smirked to herself and called out "Hey Rich!"

Hearing another groan the man in question walked out and narrowed his eyes slightly. "Oh it's you, I told you when you chose your Pokemon, no coming back to get another, plus they're all gone anyway"

Lavender shook her head. "listen Rich, I am not happy about my starter, but that's not why I'm here, I caught a Purrloin that needs to be healed so does Drowzee."

Richard sighed extending his hand. "fine, but like I said before do not call me Rich"

Lavender nodded still smirking slightly. "alright, Richard" she said handing over both Pokeballs.

Richard nodded and walked away returning a few minutes later and handed her the Pokeballs. "There you go"

Lavender smiled putting Drowzee's Pokeball in her bag, "thanks a lot...Rich" she smirked and left the lab before the man could form a response. As she left the lab Lavender called out her Purrloin and smiled delightedly.

"Oh your sooo cute" Lavender squealed excitedly petting the Purrloin who purred happily.

"Purr..loin, Purrloin" the Pokemon said happily.

"I know just what to call you, how about Princess do you like that?" Lavender said grinning as Purrloin nodded. "Princess it is, I like you a lot more than Drowzee" she smiled and returned Princess before walking towards the entrance to route 17. It was time for her to officially start her journey.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Damian approached the pokemon lab and entered through the automatic doors. "Hey doc, heal my pokemon!"

"I'm bu-" the professor called out and held a hand up in protest.

"Now!" Damian didn't want to seem rude, but he was in a hurry. "I don't have much time!"

Richard sighed with frustration and then took the two pokeballs from the young man and disappeared around the corner. A couple seconds later he returned and handed them to the young lad. "Please be on your way, and you need to work on your attitude young mister!"

"Oh yeah? Up yours too!" Oh my Arcues? What did I just say?! Before he could think, he ran out of the door and sprinted all the way to the entrance of a new route. His PD*A rang out. It was a God-like voice..."Then Damian Lewis reached Route 17." This odd voice insired happiness inside of Damian's soul..."Don't know, don't care!" He marched into the route with a smirk on his face.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Introduction: Abagail Sirknight & Night

*Fixed upon request*

Abagail "Gale" Sirknight
&
Night the Gardevoir

Abagail slammed the door of the laboratory so hard that the building itself shook violently for a few seconds. "F*** your research, I QUIT!!" She quickly stormed off, and it took a matter of moments for her to leave town and meet the first route.

Night hovered behind her. That man was a... What do you call those people?

"A douchebag? I know."

I... Don't think that was the word, but okay.

Gale sighed a little bit and shrugged. "I wish I could have done something just to p*** that idiot off."

Night only smiled, and tossed a bag to her.

Gale caught the bag with ease and gave it an odd look. "Night, what is thi--"

I found it on his personal desk, and decided he'd be better off without it. Night formed a wide smile.

Gale began to smile and laugh happily. She hugged Night while they walked and spoke cheerfully, "Gosh I love you sis. So, what do we do with it?"

Well, all that's in it is a bunch of letters to some people, but they look important. Night did a satisfied twirl in the air. But it's a nice looking bag, and we can use it to carry things!

"Well, it does look fashionable." She smirked and pulled it up over her shoulders. "Who knows, maybe we'll find out who the letters are for. And that could put them in our debt~!"

The two laughed, and continued onto the seventeenth route. She could see someone, so she decided to move toward the person, in hopes that this might be one of the trainers going to explore the region.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Chris Mare

Route 17.

Was there a jingle for this? "Every day's great at your-" Oh no that wasn't right. Darn. Chris liked that song. Anyway, now having left that weirdo person's farm, she was off to continue her Hilmsdaisy adventure. Sandra bounced after her, murmuring merrily as she went. Chris just shrugged and laughed, not really sure what she was supposed to be doing right now at this point.

Well... you could just walk Chris.

"No one's asking you narrator."

Anyway... ahem. Moving right along.

Being a rather, rambunctious sort, she had done well at the farm. Who knew Miltank were so interested in moving grass? Well, considering that was what they ate... poor Sandra. Indeed the little Oddish was now sporting a slightly smaller leaf, part of it having been bit off rather rudely. She remembered this and grumbled softly.

"Aw cheer up Sandra," Chris soothed happily. "It'll grow back bigger and better than ever! You just gotta keep your chin up!" Sandra pouted... then frowned. Did Oddish have chins? That was rather important to figure out. Suddenly, her little plant self stiffened. There was something nearby... but where? She looked all around her trainer's lanky legs... only to be tackled from behind. Chris looked down to see a pink cat rolling with her Oddish on the rough terrain eventually due to the rocks and dirt in its fur, it got off, leaving Oddish to try and sit herself up without arms. Chris lifted her up, watching the now slightly dirty neon pink and cream creature shake itself free of dirt. A bright blue bandanna was tied around the creature's neck rather loosely, as though the knot had been happily becoming undone.

"Hullo Skitty," Chris said warily, watching the adorably growling creature as Sandra gave it a leer. It squinted at her distrustfully before charging headlong.

"Nyaa~" it yowled, sounding more adorable than ferocious as an orange light surrounded its body. Smacking hard into Sandra, it reached to claw at her face.

"Sweet Scent," Chris ordered hurriedly, realizing this would not end well if she wasn't careful. Her Oddish let out a fragrance from nonexistent petals. The Skitty tottered back abruptly, wailing miserably at the stench. Huh. Well, Sandra thought it smelled great. "Mud Bomb, don't just stand there! I think its mad!" Actually the little guy was still disoriented but Sandra fired a ball of mud from her mouth anyway. Urgh that was gross. Regardless it smacked dab into the pink kitten's fur. Seeing this the little creature screeched out its raw agony. How dare you do that to its fur? How dare you? Revenge would be had!

Revenge!

Rising to paws, the Skitty readied to leap... only to slip and fall back into the mud. This wasn't going to work... She would have to get her vengeance some other time. The little kitten turned and bolted, screeching what had to be obscenities and anger even as the critter slipped and fell twice more into the dirt.

Chris and Sandra just stared at each other. "What... just happened?"

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
The Fantastic Adventures of Ellsworth
218MS.png
016MS.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png

CHAPTER II
CURRENT LOCATION: ROUTE SEVENTEEN

"So, what's your name buddy?"

"Pidgey!"

"At least it's not as bad as Slugma... Well, likee it or not, you'll be Paco, wait, weren't you Birdy... guess you'll be both, let's go now."

Holy cow, there wasn't narration for 3 seconds, something important must be about to happen! At least that's what happens in Fan Fiction, which you proudly write! Seeing Pidgey gives you a perfect idea for your next pieece of art: a story about a Trainer that goes to Orre without telling his parents to have adventures in it! ... Scratch that, you just realized it's too dumb...

Back to reality, you put Slugma and Pidgey back into their prisons, capsules, yes, that's what you meant, or course. You now proceed to walk eto what seems to be the exit of the town, yet there's a whole bunch of Psyduck's all around that make it impossible to leave.

"What the..." you whisper, staring at the yellow ducks.

"Yeah, these Psyduck don't let people pass, but they don't pay me enough to actually care about it..." A man in a guard outfit says, "Sucks for you."

"Where do I go now?"

"Fortunately for you, they do pay me enough to tell people that there's another exit that goes to Route 17, not please show yourself out." He ends in a quite rude way before walking away.

"Fine." You take the wise man's advise and leave the yellow ducks behind, within miute (which is, half an hour), an agonizing and tired version of you arrives in a huge route, named as Route Seventeen.

You find out that it is quite a nice place upon further examination, most of it being a large plain with hills here and there, and obviously: Pokemon, Pokemon everywhere.

"Well, I have certainly no energy left,and this Route is the biggest amount of earth I've seen... I would say it's going to be a breeze for me!" You yell in joy, getting ready to sing yet another song, until that robotic voiced gadget interrupts you:

"Negative. I calculated that you will perish in at least an hour."

"Shut up, GlaDOS!" You yell, enraged by the fact that you always forget to turn that damn hing off.

"ShUuT UuP!" A weird voice yells, hich you decide to ignore, your priority right now is to find out how to turn your PDA off, you head towards a pair of tough looking hikers, looking to see if they know how to turn it off.

"And then I was like Oh my god, and she was like Oh my god, and I was like Oh my god? And she was like Oh my god!" The Hiker says to his buddy after you arrive.

On secondthought, you decide to leave, hoping to find a hiker that actually speaks with sense, which leads to you hearing the following conversation:

"Duuuude!"

"Duuude!"

"Dude?"

"Dude!"

Enraged, you decide to let it all go in a mejestic 'Shut Up' which could be heard by all Roggenrola aroun, and since they don't seem to have ears, that's saying something.

"ShUuT uUp!" The same vice tells as a parrot-like creature lays in your shoulder.

"Who the heck are you and why are you stalking me?" You tell the parrot with anger,

Instead of a reply, the bird takes your Pokeballs, which you were holding in your hands the whole time, quickly leaping away into the sky.

"Hell naw!" You say as you take a nearby rock (which was actuaññy a Roggenrola) and throw it at the Chatot, which falls into the gound, upon crashing, he pair of Pokeballs the parrot was holding materialize their contents. As Conchita and Paco appear between lights and glitter, a heated double battle rages in the horizon...

TO BE CONTINUED...
IMMEDIATLY!

Both birds move first by flapping their wings, quickly creating gusts of wind, smart when use by one Pokemon, prety dumb when more than one use it at a time... As they both spin without control between the wind, not that either Slugma or Rogenrolla care, they don't seem to affected by this.

Next is the rock Pokemon, who shines of a silver color for a seconds, just to begin moving slower than usual.

Next is Slugma, whom you command to throw rocks towards the gusts that sealed Paco and Chatot within them, making the gusts become somewhat of a minuscule twister, the small proyectiles hit both birds chaotically.

Since both birds are busiy being slowly mutilated, Roggenrolla slowly charges against Slugma.You command her to use Ember, which hits the Roggenrola and pushes it to the small twister, making it part of the mutilating rocks while at the same time being slowly mutilated by them.

"Now that's quite the sight!" You say in a joking tone while taking a pair of Pokeballs from your pocket, which you tthrow at both wild Pokemon, both capsules hit the Pokemon before consealing them inside of these. The twister ceases as a fainted Paco and a pair of spinning Pokeballs fall to the floor., to which you stare at with patience to watch what the results of this somewhat short yet awesome encounter...​

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Jacob Bellerose - Chapter 1 Part 1

Richard slowly spun around in his chair. There were still a couple trainers who hadn't shown up yet, and he was getting rather bored waiting for them. He had to do something to pass the time. He looked around the laboratory. It was an absolute mess. Papers were in disorganized stacks both on the tables and the floors. Lab equipment were strewn across all corners of the room. He sighed. There was absolutely nothing for him to do.

As he was sitting there, wallowing in boredom, the glass doors slid open. "Goooooooood morning, Professor~ I'm here for my Pokemon!" The shrill, girlish voice filled the room. Richard turned around in his chair to face the figure who had just arrived. The person appeared to be a fashionable young girl, and he stood up to greet them.

"Hello there, miss." He greeted the newcomer. "I'm Richard, the professor in charge of this lab. And you are?"

The teen smiled. "Jacob Bellerose."

Jacob? Wasn't that a boy's name? He grabbed his clipboard that had the information on all of the new trainers. Yes, Jacob Bellerose. Short brown hair, hazel eyes, male. Now that was embarrassing. He even called him 'miss' out loud. Nice going, Richard.

"Oh, yes, Jacob. I see." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Well, there are a couple of Pokemon left, but most of them are already gone." He walked over to a container holding two Poke Balls. "You can choose from either a Drifloon or a Tynamo."

To Jacob, it didn't really make a difference which one he picked. However, he decided on Drifloon. It was native to his home region, and Hearthome's Gym leader had a Drifblim, so he might as well pick that one. He tossed the Poke Ball up into the air, and a Drifloon emerged from inside. "Drif." It spoke with a soft voice.

"Well now, aren't you a cutie?" He smiled. "I'm going to be your trainer from now on, okay?" The Drifloon nodded shyly.

"By the way, you'll be needing these." Richard handed him some supplies. "You also get a P*DA, which is like a Pokedex, just with more features." He handed Jacob the Snake Green model, figuring since he was wearing green he might want that color. "You'll probably figure out more by messing with it than by me telling you about it."

"Thank you, Professor!" He grinned at put the stuff in his bag. "Come along now, Erik." He gestured to the Drifloon. "Let's be off." The newly named Erik timidly followed behind Jacob. Just as they were about to walk out of the door, Jacob turned around and faced Richard. "Don't worry! I won't tell anyone you thought I was a girl~"

Richard sighed and plopped back into his chair. Why did he have to deal with all of the weirdos?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@WolfOfEve: Great opening post, I sure do enjoy Gale's personality! Now what could those letters be for, hmmm?~

Also, I recently looked up Gardevoir on Bulbapedia, I saw what you did there Sir Zerin, I saw what you did there.

@Vato: After encountering some seemingly flamboyant Hikers, Ellsworth found himself up against a Chatot clowning around and a Roggenrola who had unwillingly become part of the fight. After the two opponents were weakend, Ellsworth threw two PokéBalls at the creatures. Suddenly, something happened! In mid-air, the PokéBalls were infused with the mythical "Gee Emm"-powers and caught the two monsters without fail!

Ellsworth caught a Roggenrola, Level 10, Female! It's ability is Sturdy.

Ellsworth caught a Chatot, Level 14, Male! It's ability is Big Pecks.

Conchita grew to Level 13 and learned Smog!
Paco the Birdy grew to level 11!

Ellsworth's Pokémon didn't get too roughed up in the encounter, so they're pretty much good to go! Also, it is almsot neccessary for Ellsworth to slam a Faygo like there ain't no tomorrow with his freshly caught Chatot once it recovers. That, or pie. Pies are good...

@PsychoJigglypuff: Also a great opening post! I can't wait to see Jacob's adventures!

Jacob recieved Erik the Drifloon, Level 10, Male!

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Holy Cow! The Plot Is Actually Moving Forward!!!1

THE ADVENTURES OF ELLSWORTH
218.png
016.png
524.png
441.png
Ballempty.png
Ballempty.png

Bought to you in COLOR

CURRENT LOCATION: ROUTE SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER II PART II

After quite the scene Ellsworth finally took the two capsules that contained his new Pokemon and sent his two new Pokemon out, after Paco miraculously stood up once more, he realized neither Paco the Birdy or his two new Pokemon were seriously injured, if anything, just scratched, but it wasn't much to care about for now.

They all sitted where they could, wind blowing thorought the male's black hair, graciously making it swing from left to right. Quite the enjoyable sensation for Ellsworth and his Pokemon. Him staring at nothing in specific, he started to wonder how his parents would be doing. His father would certainly be busy working at Sylph, so he wouldn't think to much about his son being in another region, but his mother, what about her? Was she worried? Why? Why not?

Thughts began gathering as he pulled a small, black rectangular object from his pocket, not his PDA, but what seemed to be a phone.

"Call me to let me know if you're okay," A voice echoed inside him, these being the last words from his mher before he made his way to Vermilion, "I know it's old, but, wth Pokedexes all around, who needs a fancy phone these days?"

He stared at the small object with a mix of nostalgy and rudeness. Why would he have to call? He's old enough to take care of himself, soon eighteen, practically an adult! But... For once, it would be nice to hear his mother again, even if it's via a small phone, that would be nice. Ellsworth pays attention to the object as the small screen reflects the light towards Paco, who just shakes himself frenetically in an attempt to shake off the mysterious force that was attacking him.

He laughed at this as his other Pokemon just stared with fright, hoping they weren't the next prey of this mysterious threat. Maybe Ellsworth didn't had his parents with him anymore, but he had his Pokemon with him, and that's what mattered for now. As he placed the phone back into his pocket with his racer gloves, he realized he had two things Pokemon-wise yet to do.

"All right GlaDOS, come here," he said as he stood up, swiftly taking out the PDA with a single move. Chatot and Paco began moving their wings as if they wanted to clap them, while Conchita emmited a cheerful cry and Roggenrola did... nothing besides standing still, "You still owe me a cake, and now it'll be three more!" He resumes as he points the PDA at his Pokemon, Paco the Birdy being first:

016.png

Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon.
It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

Birdy nods, as if confirming what the PDA just said. Ellsworth then turns around, facing now towards Roggenrola, as a new entry is pronounced by the gadget's robotic voice:

524.png

Roggenrola, the Mantle Pokemon.
They were discovered a hundred years ago in an earthquake fissure. Inside each one is an energy core.

And after Roggenrola's emotionless reaction, Ellsworth faces Chatot, who flaps around eager to hear what the PDA has to say:

441.png

Chatot, the Music Note Pokemon.
Its tongue is just like a human's. As a result, it can cleverly mimic human speech.

With all that said and done, he puts the gadget back, then kneels as he faces the newest additions for his team.

"How should I call you?" He asks both Pokemon. Roggenrola remains motionless as Chatot begins to say 'Shut Up' over and over again.

"You do seem to like shutting everyone up... would you like to be Shutter?" The parrot nods in approval, "I was thinking about calling you Sancho but, okay..."

"And you..." He now stares at Roggenrola, "You seem to be quite the emotional fellow... I will call you Carmelita Ponce de Leon, it fits." The rock remains motionless upon hearing this, "I will take that as a yes!"

The sun began to shine even more, with a few sweat drops manifesting themselves upon Ellsworth's forehead, him quickly wiping them again, "Let's go find a place where it's less hot, shall we?" He adds at last, taking the phone out once more as the whole gang begins walking, growling, dancing in a silly manner and whatnot as a silent beep is heard from the phone.

BEEP--BEEP--BEEP--

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Chapter 2 part B.
b55sL.png

Route 17 part B
Theme Music
----

Hah, you thought that you were done with Route 17, didn't you? Well guess what? You're wrong. Amazingly enough, Route 17 is divided into two parts, why? Well, sit down and I'll tell you.

After the light had spawned all of the vegetation had gone, people were just too amazed to even scrutinize the whole region properly. It wasn't until a bit later that everybody found out the diverse quirk that made Route 17 get split in two parts. While part A is sort of a barren land consisting of hills and flatland, part B is more of a lush environment with trees, green grass and diversity in Pokémon.

Why the two parts of the same Route are like this, no one knows. Scientists speculate that because part B is closer to the sea of Orre, the earth here is much more nourished. Others believe that underground lakes play a huge part in this development. And later studies shows that this might in fact be true as some small "water-holes" of mud and swampy water has surfaced, making the fauna very diverse here. Because of the moist earth, this is the primary home of many Grass-types and Ground-types.

Since this part is closer to Gateon Port as well as water, many other kinds of Trainers than Hikers gather here. It's typical to find people sitting by the medium sized water-holes dotted across this part of the Route after a long and exhausting journey. What especially brings tired travelers joy other than the clear water is the breeze that always seems to be coming from the sea.

You may interact with other players here, however you may only do so via Joint-posting.

You may not move onto the next area, although you may go back and forth between here and Gneiss Town.

There is no PokéMart here either. But as with the Hikers on the first part of the Route, people who have traveled long distances might trade goods with you or heal your Pokémon.

Wild Pokémon

194.png
194-f.png

Wooper
Moves: Tackle | Tail Whip | Bubble
Description:
This jolly little Pokémon is seemingly without worries as they prattle about near the muddy parts of the route. They have mostly no fear of being disturbed as they are covered in a poisonous film which stings a bit upon contact.

027.png

Sandshrew
Moves: Scratch | Defense Curl | Sand Attack
Description:
Sandshrew are a little more careful about where they wander around than Wooper. However, their hard skin gives them good protection from attackers. They usually travel in packs, but there of course exist lone ones which are usually more aggressive due to the fact that they are alone.

069.png

Bellsprout
Moves: Vine Whip | Wrap
Description:
This plant-like Pokémon can often be found planted in the ground, waiting for insects or other prey to come around. Should you as a human fit a Bellsprout's definition of food, which is unlikely but it can happen, the smartest thing to do is to avoid their vines which shoot up from the ground and grabs prey one they've found it.

187.png

Hoppip
Moves: Splash | Gust | Synthesis
Description:
A ship full of bred Hoppip headed for other parts of Orre got caught up in a powerful storm which let out and blew away the whole lot of the Grass/Flying-types. They were later found in great numbers around Route 17 part B and the government decided to leave them there. These sorrow-less Pokémon are often found drifting about on the winds that occasionally pass through.

546.png

Cottonee
Moves: Gust | Growth | Absorb
Description:
Much like Hoppip, these Pokémon are found traveling with the winds. They have found some sort of "partnership-state" with said Hoppip and they usually accompany the Grass/Flying-types for protection.

054.png

Psyduck
Moves: Confusion | Tail Whip | Water Gun
Description:
Psyduck are dopey creatures which seem quite contradictory to their name since they never emit psychic powers unless driven over the limit of their mental capacity. I.e. they only exhibit extraordinary mind-powers when you give them a headache.

231.png

Phanphy
Moves: Tackle | Sand Attack | Growl
Description:
Phanphy travel in herds much like Sandshrew, however due to their hard skin and persistency, herds of these elephant-Pokémon are normally smaller than those of the previously mentioned earth-mice. Even though they are normally peaceful creatures, you should never agitate a Phanphy, they are known to be able to move smaller cars for a reason.

077.png

Ponyta
Level: 12
Moves: Ember | Stomp | Swagger
Rarity: Rare
Description:
Ponyta is usually found roaming the plains, but they occasionally go down to the small bodies of water to drink. They have a feud about living on the plains which they currently share with Blitzle. Due to said feud, they aren't often close to humans, so you find at most three in a row.

522.png

Blitzle
Level: 12
Moves: Spark | Charge | Swagger
Rarity: Rare
Description:
Blitzle and Ponyta have been at each other's necks for a long time about who gets to live where and such. This has made both these species of Pokémon more aggressive than they usually are which means that they won't hesitate to attack anyone they regard as enemy.

592.png
592-f.png

Frillish
Moves: Astonish | Absorb | Rest
Description:
Frillish are rarely seen since they like many other ghosts feed off of the life-source of Pokémon as well as humans. Thus, they like to hide in the water and wait for something to come along before they throw themselves at their unsuspecting prey. Thus, you'd be lucky to even find two of them in a row.

258.png

Mudkip
Moves: Tackle | Water Gun | Iron Tail
Description:
When news about the population of Mudkip in Route 17 B arrived, people became like crazy and attempted to catch as many of them as possible. Due to these events, Mudkip has become more afraid of humans than normally, so they usually reside deep down in the muddiest parts of the water-bodies. Mudkip only come out these days to eat, which they rarely do since they provide themselves with plants growing on the muddy bottom of their homes.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Damian was sick and tired of this route. He had been wandering for hours. *Damian wanders farther out into Route 17. He knows not where he is going, but goes anyway.* The godly voice was awe-inspiring, but it was narrating every ten steps he took. He had even scared away a Tyrouge! "God dang it Mr. P*DA! Please stop that! It's not cute!" *I disagree Mr. Lewis. You can not argue with my voice.* "Shut up!
*How about no?* Now Damian was fuming. He would have to deal with it.

The lone boy glanced around at the passing hills, looking here and there. He refused to stop walking. The barren hills soon gave way to lush, green forests. "What an awkward environment...." He noted many different pokemon, but one stuck out. Bellsprout! Bellsprout was Damian's favorite non-water pokemon! "Go Meowth!" I need a better name for her later... The cat pokemon leapt out. "Use Fury Swipes!" Meowth jumped and began to scratch the Bellsprout repeatedly. It answered with a Vine Whip, knocking the Meowth back. They began to exchange blows until Meowth collapsed. He didn't hesitate to throw a pokeball at the Bellsprout...to see it knocked away. He then two at once and saw one knocked away and the other connect. Time to see if Meowth's sacrifice had been worth it...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yo, yo, make me throw a P.Ball
Up and here, up and here.
Yo, yo let me catch a Bellsprout
Up and here, up and here.

Gneiss is the town, and seventeen's the route. Forget those not, and you shall succeed. It might had looked like an arid, lifeless road, but within a couple of seconds, this route turned into something beautiful to watch. Hoppip flying around, Whopper splashing and Bellsprout doing... whatever Bellsprout does.

A slight breeze blows across his hair as he contemplates the rest of the route. So many Pokemon, yet not much Pokeballs left. His mind was set, it was a Bellsprout what he wanted. Why? Simple. How awesome would it be to win against the strongest Trainers in the regions with a Pokemon they all consider worthless? Thought so.

He was examinating the place, trying to recall what his mother told him Pokemon-wise just a while ago:

Aim for the horn!

Whoops, wrong thought:

T E N T A C L E S

Quite disturbing, indeed, but such disturbance is what he needs to remember that Bellsprout can use their vines for no good. Either way, there appeared that none of these plants was around, so he began walking away towards the end of~ Holy crap! What's that?!

069.png

NEFARIOUS MANDRAKE
BELLSPROUT

Evil itself showed up in front of him, so he swiftly took a small capsule and threw it at the floor, revealing the almighty (and overly emotional) Roggenrola known as Carmelita Ponce de Leon! A fierce battle roared within the horizon, that, and some random Pokemon using Roar. Who shall win this battle? We cannot know for sure!

"My sensors indicate that the chances of conceiving victory are of..."

SHUT UP, GLADOS!1!

Back