• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

colloseums

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have beaten every colloseum but how harder do they get when you battle the new ones like will you be fighting legendaries at all?

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
  • I've heard some of the rosters get tougher but YOU REALLY DON'T Need to worry about Legendaries until you fight Mysterial again and I think the 100 Battle Tower.

Don't worry the AI will be just tougher.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Not really they must get stronger I fought the whole way throgh the game with my pearl pokemon and I was never taken down ever I was actually sort of hoping to fight legendaries.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • The Courtyard Colosseum is now a 100-trainer survival battle. Only take this on if you have about eight hours of free time.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    100 hundred battles are they tuff and can't you just do a quick save also any trainers have legendaries?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • If you quicksave you won't be able to do anything else in the game other than DS Battle mode, that's the problem.

Back