• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crimson Skies

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
  • Hello people, I've been working on this game for a couple of months now and I think I have enough progress to show it.

The plot is still a work in progress but I'll give you what I have so far. The story of crimson skies is your a new trainer, just starting out your adventure in the region of Zhou, when Team Crimson, an evil syndicate starts terrorizing the region, attempting to collect the 5 Crimson Trophies. With all the 5 trophies they can cast a black magic spell, where they summon an evil Ho-oh, with special powers. Team Crimson wants to cast the world in eternal flames because they believe that fire is god. The trophies aren't very easy to collect and they're always in hard to reach areas. When Team Crimson eventually obtains all the trophies, they'll summon the Dark Ho-oh and they will loose control, then you have to step in and try to stop it. I'm willing to make changes to the plot if anyone wants to help make improvements.

Region Map:
    Spoiler:

Screenies:
    Spoiler:

Team Recruitment:
    I need help on this game, I need mappers, spriters, tile artists, anyone who would like to help would be great. PM me, I take all applicants who provide examples of work very seriously, and I treat all team members with respect, were all equals here.

Banner:
    Pokemon-Crimson-Skys-1.gif

Demo:
    I'm going to release what I currently have of the game. It goes up to the last city of the top right island, which then you won't be able to ride the ferry.
    Pokemon Crimson Skies v0.1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?35dmdmnmvoj

Credits:
    KyleDove - Tiles
    Alstair - Tiles
    deelove - Banner
    And anyone else I might of forgotten.

Last edited:

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    this looks awesome. the graphics look sweet. i wish i could help. maybe make a banner or two?

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    k what are the starting pokemon or what would you like on it

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • got a new support banner, thanks to deelove for making it, put it in your sig if you support us!
    Pokemon-Crimson-Skys-1.gif

Back