• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Wym: Adriane was 'Well hidden' in the trees. She wasn't 'easy to spot. And NO INSULTING MINECRAFT! :P)

Adriane

Adriane watched the battle carefully, not being able to tell who was going to win. She was rooting for Spike, but she wasn't about to blow her cover. She knew the others were watching, but after she'd just disappeared a bit ago (refering to when she went on the roof with Glaceon and Mesprit) she didn't want to just randomly drop in to watch them battle.

"Come on really? Dig? That move ticks me off so bad..."She thought.

"Who's winning?"Mew asked just where Adriane can here.

"I don't think anyone in paticular..."Adriane replied.

"Ok."

__

Glaceon

"Sounds like quite a history."Glaceon said smiling.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: xD That's all you have to say for Glaceon?)

Leafeon

"Sounds like quite a history." Glaceon said.

"Yeah." Leafeon turned his attention to the battle, hoping he wouldn't have to talk to Glaceon more. Making him nervous about trust & all.

Spike

"Weavile, Aerial Ace!" Gad commanded as Weavile charged at Blaziken. Nice move coming. Weavile suddenly jumped at Blaziken, but slid under him & attacked with Aerial Ace. Tough damage, but Blaziken knows how to deal with strong attacks, plus the added effect of Bulk Up. "Now, Dig!" An unexpected move. Weavile quickly dug underground. Perfect.

"Now Blaziken! Use Earthquake!" Spike shouted. Blaziken punched the ground with immense force, shaking the ground. This would do a lot of damage to Weavile since he was underground. "When he gets back up, use Sky Uppercut!" When Blaziken saw the right moment, Weavile coming up, he lowered his arm & shot it straight up to the sky. Whether it hit him or not, Blaziken quickly got back for safe distance.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Earthquake?! EARTHQUAKE?! He just HAD to have that move on him. Aerial Ace had managed to hit Blaziken hard, apparently, which was good. But now my Weavile was dead for sure. As it shot up from the ground, Blaziken came at him with a Sky Uppercut! Great. "Weavile! Look out!" I shouted, there was nothing else I could do as the Sky Uppercut shot at my Weavile, throwing him further into the sky!

As he came down, I decided I had no choice but to return him. He was K.O'd. I pointed my Pokeball at him, and in midair his structure turned red and was sucked inside the Pokeball.

"I like your style, Spike." I said commending Spike for his great work. Indeed, his Blaziken having Earthquake came as a surprise. Bad luck indeed. I placed Weavile's Pokeball on my belt and withdrew the next one.

This Pokemon had been with me since the start of my journey. He was the strongest Pokemon in my entire team. He'd saved my butt many a time, both inside and outside of battle. He was a skilled fighter both physically and mentally, he was very fast, and very, very deadly. I'd sweeped whole teams of four with him before. And the only way to make this count was to fight fire with fire.

"Go, Blaziken!" I exclaimed. I threw his Pokeball as high into the air as I could, and smiled seemingly politely at Spike and his Blaziken, before, from the sky, came my Blaziken, he landed in front of me, hiding me and my smirk from the view of Spike as he cracked his knuckles. Looking at his weaker cousin.

Now, my Blaziken had two sides to him. On one hand, his physical prowess were beyond that of my other Pokemon. In this state, he was violent, and he yearned to beat up his opponent. However, he also had great mental skill, in this state, he would allow himself to be relaxed. Calm. Visualize his opponent, then strike.

Right now, I was pretty sure my Blaziken wanted to beat up his fellow Blaziken. Another thing about mine, he was seven feet. The typical Blaziken was around six feet in height, whereas my Blaziken was a huge seven feet, towering over most of his kin. Professor birch was bribed into giving me him as a Torchic, by the way. Bribed by my father. This Blaziken had been granted an amazing special ability by his mother, named Speed Boost. Which upped his speed every turn, and he'd been granted a special move by his father, a Zoroark from the Unova region.

My dad has a lot of money, he somewhat bribed Professor Birch into giving me this, I suppose. Otherwise I would have been given a regular Torchic like Spike. Sometimes I wished he wasn't so violent sometimes, but I'd trained him right, and he was just fine by my standards.

Really, his only downside was his poor defenses. I'd focused all my training on his physical and mental prowess, I'd completely forgotten about his defenses. If he managed to be hit four or five times before he'd gathered enough Speed Boosts, he was usually down. And with low Speed to begin with, it was a little hard to gather a lot of Speed Boosts with those defenses.

Anyway, I've gotten way off topic. Back to the battle. So my taller Blaziken looked down upon Spike's Blaziken with interest. He always scanned his opponents before he battled them, and it seemed Spike's Blaziken was perking his interest more than usual. "You..." my Blaziken started, pointing at Spike's Blaziken. I was surprised my his booming, low voice. "You have experienced things ... matters of life and death, it seems. You are a worthy opponent, brother." he said. He cracked his knuckles again, then stretched them. "Give me all you've got." he said.

(OOC: I hope my Blaziken isn't a little too godmodding. I'm not saying he's invincible here.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: xD I think what Blaziken said seems out of his style!)

Weavile was down, or rather, up in the sky, but faint. First Pokemon down, 2 to go. No time to get cocky now, though. Spike has to be prepared for anything. "I like your style, Spike." Gad commended to Spike. He only grunted at his comment, not caring what he thought.

His next Pokemon was up. "Go, Blaziken!" Blaziken? He had a Blaziken too? Perhaps Spike saw him in the cave. Blaziken took his stance against Gad's Blaziken, keeping up his guard. 2 strong Pokemon, & Blaziken was Spike's strongest. It was because he chose Blaziken as a starter when he was a Torchic. They share many memories together, taking on gyms, stopping thieves from stealing Pokemon.

Anyway, getting off topic here. Back to the battle. "You..." Gad's Blaziken boomed out to Spike's Blaziken. "You have experienced things ... matters of life and death, it seems. You are a worthy opponent, brother." Blaziken, Spike's, remained in his stance, focusing on the opponent. "Give me all you've got." If I haven't mentioned this, Blaziken is more of the quiet type.

Spike thought of switching out Blaziken to send out another one, but he wanted to see who's Blaziken was strong. This was a Blaziken battle. "Blaziken! Blaze Kick!" He shouted. Blaziken ran towards Gad's Blaziken, but he didn't kick him straight on. He flipped over & landed behind him, sending out a backside Blaze Kick.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

"Blaziken! Blaze Kick!" Spike ordered his Blaziken. The smaller Blaziken came at my Blaziken, who by the way was still standing his ground. He didn't seem afraid of Spike or his Blaziken. Just like him to be so overconfident. What I wasn't prepared for was Spike's Blaziken coming behind mine and launching a back Blaze Kick. Nice combo. My Blaziken was propelled forward slightly, he almost tripped, but he kept his footing. Both our Blaziken were on opposite sides of the field now. My Blaziken had been propelled near Spike, and Spike's Blaziken was still near me. From where I stood, I could clearly see my Blaziken's grin as he stood up, his back cracking. For a moment, it seemed like he flinched, but he got back up just the same.

My turn. "Alright, Blaziken, Focus Blast!" I ordered. My Blaziken obeyed. He started charging at Spike's Blaziken, readying a Focus Blast between his two hands. As the ball of fighting energy grew, Blaziken struggled more and more to contain it. He was preparing for a big attack. As he neared, he let go of the Focus Blast with great force. It hurled towards the other Blaziken. And, while Blaziken was distracted... "Blaziken, use Stone Edge!" I shouted. Blaziken somersaulted over Blaziken, and his own Focus Blast, when he got close enough. While Spike's Blaziken was distracted with Focus Blast, my Blaziken dug at least a dozen pointy rocks into Spike's Blaziken's back. Before checking whether or not it had hit, he came back to my side, waiting for a result.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie simmered down a bit, becoming a bit more pleased with where the battle was going. There was only one thing. ...It needed more dragons. Personal taste aside, Valorie no longer found things to criticize, or at least not as strongly as she had been before. Though Gad's move choice confused her. Focus blast was... not the type of move she would expect from what appeared to be a.physically powerful pokemon. Given, what did she knew about blazikens? All she knew was dragons, dragons, and more dragons. It was her thing. She had a hard enough time raising what few nom-dragon pokemon she owned, given she liked to think he did a good job.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Two blazikens? This outta be interesting."Adriane thought.

"I love same-pokemon pokemon battles!"Mew said to strictly Adriane.

Adriane smiled and nodded at Mew before looking forward again and seriousing-up her face. All of the sudden songs started going through her head, something that happened often when she got bored. She didn't want to listen to music and miss something in the battle though. She quietly sat down on the big branch and swayed her legs forwards and back.

____

Glaceon

Glaceon's face dropped a bit.

"Is something wrong?"She asked worriedly, hoping not to have done anything wrong."Did I say something?

(Sorry it's short. I've gotta clean my room and I probably won't get to post again tonight. I'm probably gonna be playing Sims 3 Pets all day tommarow)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan frowned when Gad returned his knocked out Weavile to the Pokéball. He didn't want Spike to win, and that was what eas happening at the moment. He knew the battle wasn't over, and stayed to see the outcome when Gad sent out his Blaziken. It was a Blaziken vs Blaziken fight, it sure was something interesting to watch. But Alan had this urge to leave, he didn't feel like watching those two battle anymore.

"Hey, Latios...I don't wanna watch this anymore..." the boy who still looked like Mewtwo said telepathically to Latios, then flew away from the battle, and closer to the sea. Latios nodded and followed him.

"Is everything okay, Alan?" Latios asked telepathically.

"Yeah...I-I j-just d-didn't wanna watch..." the boy said quietly and sent out his four Pokémon. Gene immediately went to play in the water, looking happy to be near water, while Blade climbed up a tree nearby and sat on one of the branches. Alan then took a deep breath and relaxed a little, letting out a sigh.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Leafeon

"Is something wrong?" Glaceon suddenly asked Leafeon. "Did I say something?"

"Um, no. I...I just have trouble trusting others since that Eevee broke my heart..." Leafeon didn't even wanna talk about that anymore. All he just wanted to do now was watch the battle.

Spike

Gad's Blaziken was still in the game. Pretty strong if you ask me. "Alright, Blaziken, Focus Blast!" Blaziken started charging something within himself, then shot it at Blaziken.

"Blaziken! Stand your ground!" Spike shouted. Blaziken took his stance well & took the Focus Blast. It's like one yell was enough to withstand it. Then again, that was only in Dragon Ball Z. Anyway, Blaziken did take some damage.

"Blaziken, use Stone Edge!" Stone what? Oh boy. Blaziken quickly turned around, but not quick enough though as he tried guarding himself from the stones. Some had already hit his back.

"Blaziken! Blow those stones away & towards Blaziken with Sky Uppercut!" Blaziken's eye twinkled as he shot one huge Sky Uppercut at the stones, breaking some from him & others flew like bullets towards Gad's Blaziken. "Sky Uppercut!" As the mini stones flew towards Gad's Blaziken, Spike's Blaziken sprinted towards him, ducking & sending one Sky Uppercut upwards towards his chin.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Interesting combo. Spike had decided to make his Blaziken turn my own Stones against me with Sky Uppercut. Very interesting. But I wasn't going to let this destroy my Blaziken. "Blaziken, dodge!" I shouted. My Blaziken still got hit by many of the stones anyway. He got one in his eye and screamed. "Graaaaah! Why you little-" he started. "Blaziken, focus!" I cut him off. Eye closed, he still got hit by the rest of the mini-stones, not as large as the larger ones that had hit Spike's Blaziken. Suddenly, a green light enveloped my Blaziken, he stood there for a split second, before it disappeared. That was his well-earned Speed Boost for the turn. This Speed Boost made it so he was now faster than Spike's. Giving me a great advantage. Suddenly, Spike's Blaziken came at mine with Sky uppercut. Being faster now, my Blaziken managed to dodge, somewhat, still getting hit in the shoulder by the Uppercut, which was directed for his chin. My Blaziken, not following orders, but obviously pissed about his eye, grabbed Spike's Blaziken's arm, and pulled him forward. My Blaziken then skillfully elbowed Spike's Blaziken's stomach, then got up and attempted to punch him in the face.

It was hand-to-hand combat now, Blaziken versus Blaziken. All Spike and I could do was wait.

(Sorry for bunnying your Blaziken there, ShinyD, I presume I have persmission, so I can move this thing along. You have permission from me to bunny my Blaziken)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: It's fine. It was coming to that part anyway.)

"Blaziken, dodge!" Gad commanded. Blaziken was barely able to dodge, getting hit by the rocks. He got hit in the eye, ticking him off.

"Graaaaah! Why you little-"

"Blaziken, focus!" His trainer said. Blaziken tried dodging Spike's Blaziken's Sky Uppercut, getting hit in the shoulder. Suddenly, Blaziken pulls Blaziken's arm & elbows his stomach. He attempted to punch him in the face next. Blaziken manages to block with an inside-out middle block & throws a kick to his side.

What were they- They were fighting hand-to-hand combat! Spike was amazed. He & Gad would soon see who's Blaziken had the true strength.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
While the Blazikens fought each other, Alan stared at the horizon. He quickly turned and took a look around. He felt lonely when he realised none of the others had come after him, and looked down. He closed his eyes and transformed back into what he usually looked like. Blond kid, white T-shirt, jeans. Then, all of a sudden, he looked up and smiled.

"I-I d-don't n-n-need them..." he whispered timidly, and looked at his Pokémon. That was it. He was getting back in the game, after about a year of no battles and no training. Latios looked at him, looking a bit confused.

"Everything alright, Alan?" he asked.

Alan looked at him smiling in a shy way and nodded. He scanned the area and spotted a huge rock. Then he looked at Draco.

"Draco...C-come here...please..." Alan said timidly.

"What is it?" Draco asked as he approached his trainer.

"Y-you see that big rock over th-there?" the boy replied, and pointed to the huge rock he had seen.

"Yeah, what about it?" Draco said, feeling a bit excited about it.

"W-Well..." Alan said, "I w-want you...t-to...use...Brick Break...and s-smash it up!"

Draco nodded and charged at the rock. "Finally!" he said happily and hit the rock, breaking it into many pieces. Alan looked at Draco, and congratulated him. Then he approached his other Pokémon. "O-okay, everyone..." Alan said, "I-I k-know it's been a very long time...b-but...w-we must p-prepare ourselves...for wh-what's coming..."

All of his Pokémon looked at him, seeming interested in what he had to say. "S-so...w-we w-will start training again..."

His Pokémon remained silent for a little while. Then Blade spoke up. "About time, eh?" he said, and jumped off the tree.

"Excellent." Jack said, in a spooky, sinister voice tone.

"Great!" Gene said as he continued to play in the waves, "I can't wait!"

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Sorry guys, my life interfered with you guys. :P )

Glaceon

Glaceon looked down, looking slightly sad, more deep in thought.

"Stupid Jolteon..."She whispered where Leafeon would barely here."Stupid Vaporeon."

She was refering to Richard's Jolteon. She loved him, but he fell in love with a wild Vaporeon. Glaceon sighed.

"I know the feeling."She said softly, still looking down, tears in her eyes.

She sniffled and shook her head, trying to reclaim her calm-and-collectedness.

"But I believe my experence happened when I was older, yours when you were younger."

Glaceon was trying to choose her words carefully, trying to avoid making Leafeon uncompterable.

_____

Adriane

After the stomach-jabbing Adriane realized Alan was gone. She closed her eyes and searched for his brain waves, not reading his mind, just trying to figure out where he was. After a moment, she found him.

"Hey Alan, everything ok? Sorry I didn't notice you gone, I get to wrapped up in battles, huge defalt of mine."Adriane sent strictly to Alan.

Adriane felt bad. She could tell he felt left out, and possibly useless. She decided after the battle she'd try to reach out to him, to show him he was part of a team and everybody mattered.

(OOC again: Its getting annoying that my forehead is being shot by Alan's signature while I'm typing. My brain can't think with bullets in it! Haha.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios smiled at Alan after he gave that little speech to his Pokémon. He was even more proud that he chose him, because of the way he treated his Pokémon.

Then, all of a sudden, Alan heard a voice in his head. He was startled at first, but then he recognised it as Adriane's voice.

"Hey Alan, everything ok? Sorry I didn't notice you gone, I get to wrapped up in battles, huge defalt of mine." she said to him. Alan then focused on Adriane's brain waves, and he found them quite easily.

"O-Okay...I-I'll be t-training at th-the beach...if you n-need me..." Alan said telepathically to her. Then he turned his attention to his Pokémon.

"Gene, u-use W-Water P-pulse on those rocks!" Alan said, and Gene fired his attack towards what was left of the huge rock that Draco had shattered.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

It was no use, my Blaziken's punch was blocked by an inside-out middle block. An interesting combination. Despite his disadvantages, Spike's Blaziken was skilled. Then, a kick came at my Blaziken. He quickly thrust it aside with a low block, and countered with an elbow to the head, he then proceeded to launch his knee at Spike's Blaziken's chest, hoping to hit that vital pressure point in between his ribs. It worked. I was sure Spike's Blaziken would be greatly weakened from the blow, so I shouted. "Don't stop now, go all out!"

If he wasn't so pissed at Spike's Blaziken right now, he would have definitely said something like "No, I must give my opponent a chance to strike." but he didn't. I remembered when he first got this strange sense of honor. Despite his omnipresent violent manner (which he'd had since he was a Torchic), he also had this other, better side to him. He had a way to control himself. And he would usually let his opponent make two to three turns, because he underestimated them. Yeah, my Blaziken was very judgmental. From one look at a Pokemon he thought he could figure whether or not he'd lose. Sometimes he was right and sometimes he was wrong.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Leafeon

"I know the feeling." Glaceon said. She had her heart broken too? "But I believe my experence happened when I was older, yours when you were younger." She was right about that.

"Yeah. I hate when that happens..." Leafeon answered timidly. Leafeon wondered what happened with Glaceon. When she was older. Man. Leafeon focused back on the fight.

Spike

Blaziken low blocked Spike's Blaziken's kick. He thrusted an elbow at his head, but Blaziken managed to duck in time. However, he got knee'd in the chest. That wasn't good. "Don't stop now, go all out!" Gad cheered on.

This was it. Blaziken had enough. He suddenly started firing up. His ability, Blaze, has activated. He was weak, but he was now strong. Blaziken thrusted one Blaze Kick at Gad's Blaziken, attempting to finish him off.

(OoC: :) You know what to do Gad. Fire against fire, & smoke appears.)

Wymsical

Years
(Sure do)

Gad Sylvanhart

Suddenly, Spike's Blaziken went up in flames! It was the ability my Blaziken never had: Blaze. Luckily, my ability also kicked in, giving my Blaziken another Speed Boost. Excellent! Plus, Blaze meant Spike's Blaziken was getting weak!

Suddenly, Spike's Blaziken launched a flaming Blaze Kick at my Blaziken. "Blaze Kick, Blaziken!" I shouted. My Blaziken, being faster, quickly parried Spike's Blaziken's kick. But the flames had collided, and suddenly, there was a huge explosion! KABOOM! There was nothing but smoke. It smelled terrible, mind you. I couldn't see any trace of either Blaziken on the field.

then, the smoke started to clear. Both Blaziken still stood. They looked each other in the eyes, as if they were having a staring contest, both shaky, but firm. They stood their ground. I wanted to shout out an order, but I knew what was going on. A good old last hen standing. I was sure Spike knew it too.

Then, without warning, one of the Blaziken collapsed onto the floor. It took me a moment, but the smoke cleared, and it was easy to see that the smaller Blaziken, Spike's, had been knocked out. "Yes!" I shouted, but when I realized it, I got back to my normal posture. "About time!" My Blaziken retorted, rubbing his eye. He retreated from the middle of the battlefield, back to my side.

(OOC: You take it from here, ShinyD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Don't bunny my Blaziken. We may have talked about it, but I'm the one who decides what my Blaziken does.)

"Blaze Kick, Blaziken!" Blaziken shot a Blaze Kick back at Spike's Blaziken's Blaze Kick. It was too close to call, as both attacks collided, causing an explosion. There was smoke everywhere. What had happened? Who's Blaziken won?

The smoke cleared. Both Blaziken's stood. "Who won...?" Spike stood silent. & then, one Blaziken fell. Spike sighed knowing it was his own.

"Yes!" Gad cheered. Big deal.

"About time!" Blaziken said, rubbing his eye. Spike took out a Pokeball & returned his Blaziken. He stayed silent.

Without saying a word, he sent out Gengar. "Hey! I see a Blaziken! Don't I know a Blaziken?" He was somewhat a teaser.

"Enough Gengar. Hypnosis!" Spike commanded. Gengar shot something from his eyes, aiming at the Blaziken. He was attempting to make him fall asleep.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Glaceon

Glaceon nodded. And after thinking for a second, she took a deep breath and spoke,

"You know you can tell me anything right? I wouldn't tell any one like some pokemon...and humans."Glaceon said.

Glaceon gave a half-hearted smile, still thinking about Jolteon. It was obvious she was serious about the 'you can tell me anything' though. Glaceon was always nervous around Jolteon...and now...she was the same way with Leafeon...was she...?
____

Adriane

"Okey dokey!"Adriane said to Alan in her light-hearted way, hoping to lighten the mood.

Suddenly there was a explosion. Adriane clapped her hands over her mouth.

"I refuse to be a second-hand smoker!"She exclaimed.

She thought for a minute.

"Arceus damn it you two this is my Grandpa's old island! Show some respect for your dead elders!"She said to Gad and Spike.

Then she noticed Spike send out Gangar after returned Blaziken.

"Oh Arceus no."She thought."Please don't do anything wreckless, please don't do anything wreckless!"

Adriane narrowed her eyes.

"My freaking island is doomed!"

She was talking normal-volume. (note she didn't yell! She's not that angry) But oh well, it was just a million doller island right!?

Adriane smiled.

"This is actually getting good."She said quietly."Go Spike!"

"No more hiding?"Mew asked.

"They seem okay with a audience."Adriane said smirking, eyes locked on the two pokemon.

"At least Spike is smart enough to not destroy the island. I don't know Gad good enough to make that judgement."

Mew giggled. "Hey now, be nice!"

"I am, I didn't say I have no faith in Spike. It's a good thing we can use water gun though! I don't trust fire pokemon too much, as you know."

Adriane was refering to a bad insedent with Houndoom when they nearly burnt down a whole route, that she was traveling on. She was 'scared' for life, litterly, one of the houndoom bit her on the right arm. One wound she had that her dad didn't make, he didn't have anything sharp enough to do it with. Adriane knew he had enough mind in him to not kill her, who else would serve him achahol on demand? Adriane rolled her eyes at that thought, actually finding it humerous.

Adriane avoided looking at Gangar. Once, she was battling a trainer in a huge competition. He had a Gangar...and it used Hypnosis. Both Glaceon and herself got affected by it, so she had to re-do the battle. And she was winning! Adriane couldn't believe her misfortune that day, so she kind of despised the move Hypnosis, she never looked at a pokemon using it again.

Wymsical

Years
(I thought you said I had your permission)

Gad Sylvanhart

"Arceus damn it you two this is my Grandpa's old island! Show some respect for your dead elders!" came a voice inside my head. At first, I thought someone was behind me, and I looked. Nobody. Then I realized it was Adriane sending a telepathic message. "Sorry. I don't think that explosion did much though. And it's not like we're gonna destroy the whole island." I said, in return. Telepathically, of course. Next, Spike returned his fainted Blaziken to its Pokeball, and out came Gengar. I was glad Haxorus wasn't out, seeing that Gengar would probably have caused him to go raging again. "Hey! I see a Blaziken! Don't I know a Blaziken?" the Gengar teased, although Blaziken seemed unaffected by it. "The Blaziken you must be referring to is the one I just bested in combat, Gengar." Blaziken said. He rubbed his eye one last time before returning to the battlefield. Suddenly, the green light enveloped Blaziken one last time, then disappeared. Excellent, Blaziken was now at a speed tie with Gengar!

"Enough Gengar. Hypnosis." Spike commanded. An eerie glow came from Gengar's eyes. Hypnosis was a sleep-inducing move with low accuracy. There was a forty percent chance I could avoid it. Good enough. "Blaziken, close your eyes!" I commanded my Blaziken. The most fool-proof way of avoiding a hypnosis, or rather repelling it, was by not looking at it. As expected, the hypnosis bounced right off Blaziken, and he was still awake. "Excellent! Blaziken, use Night Slash! Full Power!" I commanded. I knew Gengar had very low physical defenses. one hit with this super effective move and it was most likely over for Gengar, in my opinion. Blaziken charged at Gengar, moving pretty fast. Certainly faster than your average hen on fire. and went in to strike with Night Slash.

Back