• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
THANK YOU SO MUTCH FOR THE REACTIONS!

I will release the first demo after the sayain saga finished it will be in a little time,
So have patience!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Edit ; I got to late at school because I was reading the comments lol,

Double edit: ive got an EDIT in the main post

Last edited:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I just realized that evolutions are going to be varying degrees of super saiyans.

However, I'm curious as to how you're going to implement the Patara ear rings, or the fusion dance. Like Gotenks, Vegito, and Gogeta.

No i am not going to do it by evolution! Cause Goku and the otherd can transform back from ssj to normal form so if i wil make it by evolution you can never go back to your normal form or a early form of super saiyan!

So the system I tought of was :

The pokemon menu in the start menu is disabeld until the end of the frieza saga ( super saiyan 1 ) then the pokemon menu activates and the menu is going to be renamed with SuperSaiyan or SSJ its just whats fitting in,

So lets break it down:

You start with one fakemon pokemon z-fighter or whatever you guys want to call it lol,
And no pokemon menu
Once you reach the frieza saga you will unlock the pokemon menu (SSJ Menu) and you wil get another Fakemon ( Goku (SSJ))
Once you reach the android saga i believe you get another fakemon (Goku(SSJ2))
Then Buu saga another fakemon (Goku (SSJ3))
And afterwards maybe a sidequest for SSJ4
And maybe the great ape and golden great ape to get the slots filled up!

not a huge fan of dragon ball z, but i WILL play this. this game looks awesome. good luck.

I think you dont really need to be a Dragon ball fan to play!
Cause it is still a hack based of a pokemon game and it is still the pokemon engine
And in the way of battling you wil still recognize the pokemon eay of playing

And we are all Pokémon fans thats why we are on this forum!

I'll make this post quick. DragonBall in Pokemon would be pure...awesome. :)
You have to be very talented and creative to come up with something like this. Good luck with the hack and I can't wait for it to be done!!!

Thankyou I Really appreciate it!

Now This...Is Awesome. I'm really interested in the changes you're going to make to the moves and how you'll incorporate the dbz style & feel into the hack. Goodluck with this!

Holy cow!
A reaction from the maker of Dark Rising!
I am glad you like it!
I really like your hack to!
Ive just finished it.
Thankyou!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Will be gyms in this hack ? and who will be the bad team ? and why this hack is so awsome ?!!!! :D

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Will be gyms in this hack ? and who will be the bad team ? and why this hack is so awsome ?!!!! :D

Wel the gyms wil be reduced to 7 because of the 7 dragon balls and the badges wil be replaced bij dragon balls and at the end of the game you can make a wish and you can choose a wish in a multiple choise menu!
And the bad team isnt really there because of there isnt just one bad team in dragon ball z but there are many!

So one time the saiyans are the bad team and then frieza and his companions wil be the bad guys!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Looks really awesome, i am curious will you be implementing any side quests in this hack, you know like in the series their are some things they do that arn't as large as the main story but could make an interesting side quest?

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Looks really awesome, i am curious will you be implementing any side quests in this hack, you know like in the series their are some things they do that arn't as large as the main story but could make an interesting side quest?

The base is the original story line! and if the story line is finished i wil be adding some side quests
and the movies will be there to WITH BATTLE OF GODS!
cause that movie is awesome ;p

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I honestly feel like the hack should've been called Pokéball Z

ive tried to change it to this:

Spoiler:

But I cant find the offset of the title sreen that i have now to replace it :/
so that sucks!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Do you know when the hack will be released ? :D
and sorry but i dont know how to support you :(

Its has just started a month ago orso,
I think next year around this time the story is gonna be done and everything but then there will be a couplebug fixes to do, (this are my speculations I cant promise anything!)

You can support me by coppying a support banner,
going to your profile.
then go to edit your signature or something like that,
and last but not least type :

Hacks I support:
(banner here)

you can put support banners of every hack you like and support underneath or above it!

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
So, will be the game tiles be change? Also, what special features are you gonna add? I think the tiles are better off change. But this is just a great idea, good luck on everything.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey one question you say freeza & android saga etc etc.. so is there any feature to fight with a Fakemon Freeza ? or freeza will be appearing as a Trainer and he will use a Pokemon ? please tell me...

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
So, will be the game tiles be change? Also, what special features are you gonna add? I think the tiles are better off change. But this is just a great idea, good luck on everything.

I want to change the tiles but ow spriting and insterting isnt like my piece of cake... :/

What do you mean by special features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back