• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

phone or cell phone

tital

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
  • Phones are evil. I don't get any calls, and I can barley understand what people are saying on it. >>
    Don't have a cell phone, and I don't want one. Unless I can play games on it, in which... why not? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've got both, but cell phone is really only ever good when you're outside. I usually stick to phone ^^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Cell phones, I just got a new one a few days ago, and it's pretty sweet, so yea :P

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    >:3 I chose cell phone. It is soo convienient and you can carry it where ever you go, unlike a house phone. ><;; But I rarely call people.. Too busy talking online xD;; ~origin

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • If I could choose, it really had to be neither. I just don't like talking in phones. ^^

I know they're practical and all that, but I really only use phones if I have to...

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • At the moment I have a Vonage home phone (VOIP, $14.99/mo, 500 minutes) and very soon I'll be getting a T-Mobile Sidekick II ($19.99/mo, 60 minutes, + $19.99/mo, Unlimited AIM/Y! IMs, E-Mails, text messages, web browsing, etc.) I'll be getting my phone when my dad checks out to see if a few of those "Get Paid to take surveys" sites are valid, how else is a kid supposed to afford $40.00 a month?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ahh! i hate phones... i can never get used to talking on them.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ~Phone:
    -Costs cheaper =)
    -Has a little modem thingy in it that enables me to access dial-up internet
    -Is less breakable

~Cell/Mobile
    -Can take pictures and stuff sometimes =D
    -Sometimes can access the internet
    -More convenient
    -Size is more portable

I'd say cell phone.^^

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • I like both but I said Celly because I can text my friends and talk to my best friends for countless hours wherever I go. Yet phone has its advantages... mainly not worring about minutes lol, but I still like the cell better.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I have to say phone because many cell phones have bad receptions.

Back