• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Guy Fan Club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i cleaned it and i think i'm out of all trouble i may not- my aunty's comin ova lol if you get what i mean

Years
  • nope i do not if u mean "aunt flo" i understand and by seeing you say ova i presume you speak english awsomly and if you get FOX in australia you can watch it sunday at 9 pm

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    installation would be free sometimes but where i live it costs alot cos my dad has it but i don't live with him

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ok then but australia is great to me cos i live here but that's how it works and we are also a free country anyway unlike others so can you think of a topic

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    like what.................................. about him

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeah that's true he is soo stupid i think i remember when he had to save someone life by his "ways"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well i don't think that way towards characters except i used to think ash was good looking in knato but i don't think u r jk

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    meanie i'm not telling nah i'm jk that you r not jk

Years
  • ok cause ill kick you again and so what if i think or dont think lois is hot
    ok im signing off ist 5:49 AM here so im goin to bed i will see you at around 4 maybe 5 pm anyone who joins from this point will be added later

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Gots a new pic
    family-guy-6-big.jpg

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back