• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How would you feel if the games got delayed?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Oh I'm sure I'd launch a terrorist attack on the nearest Nintendo-related building.
    Lol, Same here. Except I would take a plane to Japan and do it >:D.
    But its not Nintendo fault if it gets delayed. Its Gamefreak, Because the are the Devs of the game, so if its delayed, Blame the devs.
    I would still hit up Nintendo :P.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Pretty pissed. Gen 5 was gimped simply cause they needed to fit something between the DS and 3DS development, so if they were to delay this by even 6 months it would be pretty horrible.

Years
  • I'd just silently laugh at everyone crying and sobbing about a late release. I'm not even getting the game so it doesn't bother me. If I was planning on buying the game the longest I could wait for without complaining would probably late November, early December.

WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING THE GAMES!?! It's a new generation, the first ever 3D generation at that. I'm going to be 18 years old once the games come out and I'm still buying them! :D

Years
  • I would have literally tried to kill myself if I found out the games got delayed.

Especially given I want these to be my first 3DS games.

pokefangames

Sinor Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2013
    well, in my opinion a delay at this point will almost be a complete let down, unless it was a delay to the World Wide release so it still releases on the same day then I'm cool with that. I wasn't really expecting another pokemon game until at least another couple of years.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I wouldn't care. I'm used to games being delayed, so as long as the end result is good, I wouldn't mind. The last game I waited for was Torchlight II. And that game was delayed for what, almost two years?

I'd rather wait longer for a good, finished game than buy a game on the planned release date and find out it's bugged as hell and half of the content is missing.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • With a game like this, I won't be surprised if the day was delayed a day or two, so, I wouldn't really mind as much. I'd still reserve a copy anyway, so I can wait a few days.

Years
  • I think I would probably be mad if it was delayed for one (or more) but not all regions. That said, if it was delayed for everyone (Japan and the rest of the world) I wouldn't mind, because it would mean more polished content. I just think it'd suck if they don't do a simultaneous worldwide release like they promised in that simultaneous worldwide announcement.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Certainly disappointed, but I wouldn't be bent over it. There would probably be a pretty good reason as to why a delay would have to take place to begin with. I'd rather they take their time and make sure everything is in order and no mistakes are made rather than rush themselves and have the fans pay for it in the long run. A few days to a month or two wouldn't be that hard to wait over anyway. Push it to three months or higher though and the impatience will probably start to kick in.

Hey, I'm only human. We can only wait so long before our patience wears thin.

I would have literally tried to kill myself if I found out the games got delayed.

Especially given I want these to be my first 3DS games.
    Please don't ever do that. At the end of the day they're just games, and delayed or not, they'll get here when they get here. Plus, you'd be missed! <sadface>

lifeburst

ROAR OF TIME
    Years
  • I would disappointed, but at least there not cancelled. Seriously the hype, only to.. be delayed? IMO bw2 were filler games, to keep us happy so they could work on x/y without complaints from fans.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • my face if it got delayed:
    rage-face.png

my face if it got canceled:
    WARNING:
    fake blood
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Depends on why. If they delayed it to work on it some more, great. But if 'delay' means a repeat of the crap that Nintendo's doing with Fire Emblem Awakening right now (claiming there's a shipping issue and using that as an excuse to push digital copies), then 'annoyed' wouldn't even begin to describe what I'd be.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I wouldn't care. I mean I probably wont get the game tbh. I've seen the Pokemon's designs and yea, they're pathetic and I couldn't even decide which starter cuz they look so terrible. They really messed up this time. If the story's really good and if I get it then I'd find a way to transfer older Gen Pokemon, that's how bad they are.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would be disappointed but totally okay with it. The longer it takes to release, the more hype, so I wouldn't be opposed to there being a lot more hype/excitement than there is. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I would be ok with it if they delayed it to fix bugs, tuch up on the graphics, or to add new stuff. I would hate if they postpone it just to build hype

Back