• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
- Arrived in Castelia City
- Panpour evolved into Simipour
- Caught Duramaka Adamant Natured
- Training my team to level 25

Current team:

Servine Lv24
Duramaka Lv23
Drilbur Lv23
Simipour Lv22 (I'm gonna replace it after I get a better water type.)

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
Been training Victini all day really.
Team:

Victini: 65
Espeon: 47
Reshiram: 58
Blastoise: 36
Emboar: 100. (:D ♥)
Lucario: 68

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Entry 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Entered Mistralton City
- Followed Skyla up Celestial Tower
- Caught a male Litwick and called him Hex
- Rung the Bell :)
- Beat Skyla, with trouble against her Swanna
- Battled Cheren outside Twist Mountain
- Flew to Route 17 and surfed collecting items and training.
- Entered the currents of route 18
- Got the Dubious Disc form P2 Labratory
- Had a full party so couldn;t get the Larvesta egg
- Flew to Driftveil adn surfed
- Caught a male Frillish and called him King
- Taught Frillish Surf
497.png
Medusa. Lv 38. Leaf Tornado, Strength, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed
518.png
Petunia. Lv 38. Psybeam, Psychic, Moonlight, Hypnosis
549.png
Lily. Lv 39. Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder.

567.png
Kaori. Lv 39. Ancient Power, Acrobat, Pluck, Fly.

607.png
Hex. Lv38. Hex, Will O Whisp, Inferno, Flame Burst.

592.png
King. Surf, Bubblebeam, Water Pulse, Night Shade.
-kg

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
Beat Iris, went to Mistralton Cave, caught Cobalion, found Dusk Stone to evolve my Lampent (whole party is now fully evolved). On my way to Victory Road now.

Years
Heh, Terra here and Lenora was a joke to my lvl 26 Dewott.

Team Plasma stole a fossil from Lenora's gym and since its my fault that her pokemon are useless I decided to help.

Caught a Pansage lvl 15 and trained it to lvl 23 thanks to the Tabunnes.

Defeated 2 knights of Plasma and with my team ready and trained I'll move on to defeating the rest.

Current Team:
502.png
Demiwott lvl 28
511.png
Protosage lvl 23 (get it Protege, lol)
513.png
Pansear lvl 15 (support)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Now I have beat Elesa and am progressing through Route 7 and Twist Mountain. Still with my Green Tea and co. The party's level average is about 37.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Just beated Morimoto yesterday, he was easy with my whole team lv. 70. After that, I decided to give Cynthia a try. I also defeated her, but God, she wasn't easy with team levels 70-71. When I defeated her, I also thought I could defeat the Elite 4 for the 2nd time. I proceeded through them, but Alder was too good for my team... Atm I'm doing some training so I can beat him today.

Team:
497.png
Smuglord (Serperior) lv. 72
523_zebstrika_front_norm.png
Charger (Zebstrika) lv. 71
beartic.png
Chillydude (Beartic) lv. 72
581.png
DonaldDuck (Swanna) lv. 71
560_scrafty_front_norm.png
Gangstaboy (Scrafty) lv. 72
530_excadrill_front_norm.png
Arthur (Excadrill, NOT the company) lv. 71

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2011
March 19, 2011

I am currently searching for a Lapras in Village Bridge. The scarce appearances of surfacing fish yielded no results.

I do hope to find a Lapras within the next hour. Otherwise, I shall go to bed.

Other than that, I beat Cheren in Victory Road(with only my Lilligant and Hydreigon).

Years
I went to Castelia City and explored. I saw a picture of Zorua. I Talked to members of Game Freak. I went to Liberty Garden and fought Team Plasma. I caught Victini but it took a little bit. I also checked in with the proffessor to see how many Pokemon I had seen and I had seen 29 so I went to see her and she gave me False Swipe. That might come in handy later on. Today I will explore some more and I wall battle Burgh.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I'm finally ready to face the elite four after almost a week of training.
Did some item shopping and taught my team a few more moves, I also gave them some held items.

Current team
Serperior lv.53
Unfezant lv.49
Carracosta lv.49
Scolipede lv.49
Zoroark lv.49
Scrafty lv.49
Spoiler:
Lol, good luck with that, especially since your team (minus Serperior) is horribly underleved. :p

Last edited:
Years
I explored Castelia City some more. I did a whole bunch of surveys at the survey building. I battled all the people at the Battle Company. I got some items from different buildings in the city. I got the Relocator. I got an amulet coin. Me,Burgh,Iris and Bianca got Bianca's Munna back from Team Plasma. I then went to the Castelia City gym. I battled all of the clowns. I battled Burgh , using my Pignite against Whirlipede and Dwebble and then used my Tranquill against Leavanny. Bianca called me up for a battle that I will do in a little bit.

Years
I'm working on leveling poor level 20 Drilbur (Burt), I should just put him back in the daycare, but I want control on which skills he gets. He's got EXP share right now. I've got everyone else over 30, I want to evolve a few before hitting the 4th gym.

I like the desert area best for training I think, but there's no dark grass to do double, so that's sad.

Years
I battled Bianca and I battled Cheren. I then got Ultraballs from Professor Juniper. Then I went back to Pinwheel Forest and caught a Sewaddle. It evolved into Swadloon shortly after. Then I kept training Swadloon in the desert. I went and got the fossil. I chose the Cover Fossil. I brought the Cover Fossil to the museum in Nacrene City. I am now training in a new part of Pinwheel Forest.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
just beat plasma and burgh at castelia city. i was thinking about getting throh but i think i might get a scraggy.

current team
blitzle_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382mg0.gif

otamaro_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d3857tw.gif

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
Spreading Pokerus out to the team going to make a super Axew.

Victini 65
Axew 31
Reshiram 58
Audino 13
Emboar 100
Blastoise 36

Years
I did some more training in Pinwheel Forest. Then I went to Nimbasa City and explored. I battled some sports people. I battled N and found out he was the King of Team Plasma. I tried out the Pokemon Musicals and I got some props. I also battled some street performers.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
Taking on the E4 for training. Amazing where an hour can twenty minutes can get you.

Emboar: 100
Infernape 100
Reshiram 59
Haxorus 50 (ATT EV is great)
Victini 66
Blastoise 36.

Years
I did some more training. I also went to anville town and got a rare candy and traded some items there. My Tranquill evolved into an Unfezant and my Swadloon evolved into a Leavanny.

I did some more training. I also went to anville town and got a rare candy and traded some items there. My Tranquill evolved into an Unfezant and my Swadloon evolved into a Leavanny.

Team
Pignite
Unfezant
Leavanny

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
Been traveling around from Black City to Nimbasa to battle trainers. Haxorus has become a powerhouse.

Haxorus 61
Infernape 100
Reshiram 59
Emboar 100
Victini 66
Blastoise 36

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Elite four time!
(They're in the order in which I battled them.

Shauntal
Shauntal was easy thanks to Zoroark and Scrafty, Carracosta managed to hold to take a couple of hits before being ultimately being defeated by Chandelure, which in turn, was defeated by Zoroark's night slash.

Caitlin
Scrafty made quick work of Reuniclus and Sigilyph, but was defeated by Musharna along with Carracosta.
Musharna eventually fell to Zoroark, but was defeated by Gothitelle's thunderbolt.
Gothitelle was eventually defeated by Scolipede.

Grimsley
Scrafty was quickly defeated by two of Unefezant's aerial aces.
Grimsley then sent out Krookodile, which was defeated by Scolipede in a very close battle.
Suprisingly, Grimsley sent out Liepard instead of Bisharp, anyway, Liepard was easily defeated by Scolipede.
Scrafty then made quick work of Bisharp.

Marshal
Unfezant managed to defeat Throh and Sawk in two hits each, but was defeated by Conkeldurr's stone edge.
Conkeldurr was then defeated by Serperior's leaf blade.
Mienshao was easily taken out by a revived Unfezant.

Next time, N's castle for final showdown!
(I must say, the elite four's battle theme is awesome. The music playing in N's castle bridge kinda reminded me of PMD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back