• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
@_@ Bump of doom...

Well, I'll grab the oportunity anyway to say that I don't really like it... it's too much of a cheap spin-off. =/ It's been long since I last visited, I admit, but at least then, some Pokémon had the wrong types and some of the type weaknesses and resistances were completely wrong too. And stuff like Stun Spore does damage, and you could use items on the same turn as you attacked, and all sorts of other things that blatantly ignored the real function of things... You know, it makes me think, "Gee, if you're not even doing this anything like Pokémon does it, why don't you just make a non-Pokémon game?"

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Whoops....This one slipped under my radar. No bumping old threads. SupaCuz, for future reference, don't double post. Use the edit button.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back