• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I say hello.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
  • Welcome to Pokècommunity has you know Pokècommunity is best place to hangout with other pokemon fans and if you have any questions just ask to Modertors,Super Mods or StaffAdmins

Years
  • Hi there Flakey Bear and welcome to the forum! You know, we have a board to discuss music called General Entertainment that I think you should check out. Not only is it for music talk but you can also chat about movies, TV shows, sports, books, and anime.. so it really is a cool place. :3 I'm sure you'll find a lot of others who enjoy the same type of music so it's worth poking around.

Do you only play old Pokemon games? What about newer ones like X and Y? Lots of people are returning to the Pokemon world thanks to those and they're super fun. But of course older Pokemon games were amazing as well.. my favorites are Crystal and Yellow especially.

Have fun and see you around, Flakey! Let the staff know if you need help.

Back