• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just hi)

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Hi everyone! As you can see I'm new here.Well what I can tell you about myself... I live in Russia, I love Pokemon more than 10 years) Alco I'm big fan of Sonic the hedgehog.I hope you will accept me in your company) (Sorry,my English is really bad ^^')

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Russia, huh? That's pretty cool! Its been thirteen years since I've first liked pokemon. <3 From good ol' Pokemon Yellow, up to this date with HeartGold. ^^ I like Sonic the HedgeHog too! The only games I played with him were Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Riders, and Sonic Heroes a bit.

Well, no need to worry; there are plenty of people here will accept you for who you are; including myself. <3 And don't worry; you're English is perfectly clear to me. <3

Welcome to PC, and have a nice day. <3

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
YEAH!

just cuz ur from russia doesent mean we wont accept u mon.

p.s. russians rock XD

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
Years
Hiya, your English is pretty good, no need to worry. I'm also a Sonic fan. Well, read the rules so you dont get into any trouble. And if you need help you can message me with questions of if you wanna be friends (:
See you around

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Oh Russia? Cool! I've ALWAYS wanted to go there! :D And your english isn't bad at all! We can understand ya, and that's good enough. I like Sonic too! Gotta love a hedgehog that beats everyone! Haha~! Welcome to Pokecommunity~! :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Living in Russia must be pretty cool I must say. Is there like, a normal Russia and a soviet Russia there, where cars drive you and mudkips liek you? I bet there. Maybe if you're trying for a Soviet Russia passport or something, maybe the passport tries a test to get you or something. The whole thing doesn't really make sense, but oh well. :P Welcome to PC, and have a nice time here. :D

It's really great to be a Pokemon fan for a long time isn't it? You get to reminisce about all the good times when Pokemon was really good, and everyone thought catching an Abra was the hardest thing ever, since all it would do on you is teleport away. Then you could catch it for yourself and teleport to a Pokemon Center if you ever needed to, which I thought was a really big help back in the day. It was quite awesome to have an Abra on your side to pretty much win against everyone who opposed you and your Abra. :D It's okay about your english. As long as we all understand you, it's perfectly fine, but expect a bunch of grammar nazi's to come down on you hard or something.

Read the rules and such, and ask someone such as myself if you ever need help mmkay?

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Aww,thank you all! I'm very glad ^^

Back