• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's Region Online (MMORPG) NEED STAFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Pikachu

Pikachu's Region Webmaster
Years
  • Ouote From Pikachu's Region:
    Did you know i while back i said i might make a pokemon MMORPG. Well that day has come i am going to make one. So i need programmers and i have the java map program that makes maps so i can do that. Here might be the logo for the game:
    pikachuregiononline.bmp

If you can make a better logo email it to me and i might use it. If you want to help with the game email me to join the staff but you need to be good a programming.

EDIT: Im making this instead of the RPG

So i need Staff reply here if you want to become one. P.s You have to be good at programming

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • If you are only looking for help to design a game, it would be best if you posted this in the Game Development section.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Er.. you need to tell me what to code! I don't know what I should do. Can you send me some samples of the maps? Plot line? Game play design?

Email me [email protected]

Are you making a website for this?

Flying Pikachu

Years
  • Er.. you need to tell me what to code! I don't know what I should do. Can you send me some samples of the maps? Plot line? Game play design?

Email me [email protected]

Are you making a website for this?

Ill be making a mini site on my main site for it

HERE IS INFO ON THE MMORPG:
    Basically, we need a scripter who can help us. We are preferably looking for someone who knows JAVA but we are desperate for programmers. We need a Head Programmer in our team who will be highly credited. This game will be fun online and will aim to bring Pokemon fans together from all around the world, in an exciting, trading, dueling and catching atmosphere.
    The gameplay is basically the same as the GBA/DS game Pokemon though players may interact, battle eachother or even trade pokemon to eachother. It will be just like the handheld console version except with players.

Other Staff Positions Open:
    Mappers
    Spriters
    Writers.

PM ME OR EMAIL ME FOR JOB OR POST ON THIS THREAD MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE LIKE POKEMON GLOBAL LIKE A JAVA PROGRAM

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is this project going to be in Visual Basic 6 or Java because I do know some VB6 programming, but I don't know much Java programming yet.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Visual Basic wouldn't be big enough to support an MMO. You'd have to use Java or C/C++. I guess you could use Assembly or C# but they're more complicated than the previously mentioned ones.

Flying Pikachu

Years
  • Is this project going to be in Visual Basic 6 or Java because I do know some VB6 programming, but I don't know much Java programming yet.

Visual Basic wouldn't be big enough to support an MMO. You'd have to use Java or C/C++. I guess you could use Assembly or C# but they're more complicated than the previously mentioned ones.

It will most likely be java then but i will be making maps cause i don't know java so that's why i need programmers to do the java programming bit and the only programming languages i know is html and php

I have made a text based one instead so could a mod lock this please.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back