• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just a short introduction.

WalkOn

Hazama
Years
  • hello everyone.

i would like to introduce myself and well, i guess this is the best place to do so. so here goes:

i am 22 years old, am male and i am from germany and am studying atm. (i guess its called mechanical engeneering in english o.O)

i used to play a lot of pokemon while i was younger and had a big break till recently and i just got hooked with rom hacking and stuff like that and i guess this is a good place to get information and share opinions about that matter.

well thats enough i guess, hope to have a good time here ;-)

~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello! I suppose I should... Walk On, this thread!
    *tumbleweeds*
    Puns are amazing. n///n

Anyhow, Germany, you say? It's a pretty amazing place. :3 If I ever have the extra savings, I'll travel there myself, right after Japan~ By the way, I wanted to study mechanical engineering too, but right now, I'm studying social work~ It's also pretty enjoyable. <3

About pokemon, I've been playing when I was a lot younger too. Yellow was my first game! :3 I've always enjoyed Yellow, even now! Since you know what they say~ Oldies are the Goldies. ROM Hacking is indeed popular in this forum~ If you poke around the Emulation board, you can find a good source of ROM Hacking discussion and information. ^^ Or, well, whatever you decide to do in this forum I hope you'll, well, have fun doing it! Just so long as you follow the rules, of course~ (But they're straight forward anywaaaay. Like, no spam and such.)

Well, I hope we can meet again! Welcome to PC~! Enjoy your stay~! <3

PS. I JUST NOTICED THE HAZAMA AVATAR - DO YOU PLAY BLAZBLUE? I love that game. ;w; And Hazama is the biggest troll...ever, hehe. <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there WalkOn! Ich bin... really bad at German, so I won't embarrass myself :P

Mechanical engineering sounds excessively difficult, so I'm glad it's you doing it and not me haha. Then again, I guess you'll get a lot of money out of it in the end so it's all worth it!

Anyway welcome to PC! Good luck with your ROM Hacking ventures, I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. The ROM Hacking people are super friendly so I'm sure you'll get all the answers you need :). See you around!

WalkOn

Hazama
    Years
  • thank you for the nice welcoming^^

its actually not that hard imo, its just a matter what people prefer to do and where their interests lie. i bet everyone has something he likes to do and which would be difficult for everyone ;-) so its good that there is someone for every job in this world.

i am sure i will do fine, getting some information here and their and i am finding some great stuff so its a pleasure to be in here^^

and no, sadly i dont play blazblue anymore because of certain reasons, but i loved hazama and i do still, he is an awesome charakter with lots of thought and its just that he is hilarous^^

greetz ~

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to the forum! n_n

Ahh you're lucky to be from Germany, that's one of the places I absolutely have to visit in the future! I have some family living there, so it shouldn't be too hard to get settled in for a while, hopefully. :3

ROM hacking is a great way to reignite your love for Pokemon; there are some amazing hacks out there, especially here on Pokecommunity! I found out about this forum after searching for Shiny Gold, actually. But yeah, I'm 21 myself and still a fan of Pokemon, so we're similar in that regard!

I'm really glad you seem to like this place so far, that makes me happy! <3 We're friendly, so hopefully you continue to stick around. You seem like a very nice person! Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need any help! :D

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hiya, welcome to the forum C:

I don't know any German, I don't intend on learning it time soon either as I'm still learning French. But I've heard it's a nice place.

I think ROM Hacking isn't my cup of tea, but many of us here it is, that said I think you'll fit riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight in. It's a nice place here, and if you need help contact a mod or you could VM me.

Well I'll see you later I hope :)

WalkOn

Hazama
    Years
  • thx guys, i will surely do fine.

i will probably roam around the other parts of the forum too, but of course my main reason is the rom hacking section ;-) and if i have any questions i will ask now worries ^^

greetz~

Back