• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Pokemon - Total Trading Thread

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
  • me too lol i guess thats why i havent been able to do it just let me know when yuh r done cloning

dtl42

Do you happen to have an electrizer? I could give a throw-away for it.

Years
  • Do you have any of these

life orb
    chice band
    petaya berry
    choice scarf
    salac berry

And I also want a chikorita. I guess I'll be back on tomorrow so can you pm me or something and yes I do have things to offer.

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Do you have any of these

life orb
    chice band
    petaya berry
    choice scarf
    salac berry

And I also want a chikorita. I guess I'll be back on tomorrow so can you pm me or something and yes I do have things to offer.

Ill breed you a chickoreta, and I dont have any of the items, sorry... what can you offer?

Last edited:

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
  • Ok, Ill include nature and stuff too:
    (just to let you know, my squirtles are extreamly powerful, but i would need to breed one for you cause i dont have any in stock right now)

Torchick:
    Level 1
    Sassy

Moves:

Scratch
    Growl
    Fire Blast
    Overheat

Squirtle (needs to be bred)
    Level 1
    -Unknown-

Moves:

Some like:
    Hydro pump
    Hydro Cannon

I have one, if that helps

What do you mean "super powerful"?

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Im sorry, I dont have one available right now, but i have all the Jhoto starters ready for trade if your interested...

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
  • I would like charmander if you have any of those i an give you an untouched lvl 50 Uxie if you'd like if you don't want that just tell me and i'll offer you something else

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I allready have an uxie, sorry, can you offer anything else? (ill start breeding you a charmander though)
    Also, do you mind if its level 4? Its just I have one at level four and it would be faster if that was ok...

dalecar

Years
  • if u clone pokemon i could let you clone my Palkia
    also i dont mind level 4, exp share can take care of that :D

dalecar

Years
  • maybe it would be easier if u listed what you're looking for bear in mind that i'v only got 60 obtained pokemon so far

Back