• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orenji and Iggy battle! :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol I really wanted to see if i could draw myself in the anime style I've been doing recently. So I had ago, but decided to do a split battle scene. I drew myself against Orenji (with the lovely orange*berry's permission). Does it look like a screenshot still like peeps said with the others or not. All comments welcomed.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Oh ya finally posted it i think this one ya did is awesome it deff looks like a screenshot to me Great Job Iggy! :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
aww thanks so much ypu too. i wondered if the use of characters not seen before would ruin it as they'll only ever be seen like that in my art. Hmmm i guess not :D thanks so much.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
orange*berry's hair's a little off in color, but other than that it looks impressive! I envy your abilities. ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Woah! thats awesome! Now try Your, Orange, and me walking through Petal Burg City! XDXD We can travel together!!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
ty so much. Nice idea atsuji, i may try that one day. lol got lots of hand drawn stuff to complete. Your right Kairi, her hair is off colour, but i couldn't quite decide. I think if i ever get to draw her again, she'll have darker hair.

Back