• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys! Camp Game_On! Come see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Welcome to Camp Game On™!

You have been selected as some of the few who get to experience our first grand opening of Camp Game On™!

You may be wondering, "Umm whats this?" let me explain:

Camp Game On™ is a camp that will be opening once, maybe twice per year! This is a big event! Camp Game On™ is an online camp this is FREE may I add, FREE. It will consist of 5-10 Cabins [Depending on the number of people], and each Cabin will be elected a Cabin Leader. Each Cabin will consist of 5-10 people per cabin [Yet again, depends on the number of people]. You will get to name your Cabin also, a fun little twist insted of just "Cabin 1" "Cabin 2" ect...

Now, what to do at this Online Camp, well you must register first [Basically tell me you're in.], Then there will be Games, Minigames, and challenges for your cabin to complete, you must work as a team, so be sure you elected a good leader! The winning Cabin will get a prize, [You will be known through the forum, and basically become popular, and have bragging rights].

More detail on this is yet to come, there will be a week or so to sign up, so tell your friends! this is going to be a blast!

Rules:

1. No offensive material [Swearing, pictures, ect...]
    2. No spamming
    3. HAVE FUN ANYONE NOT OBEYING THIS RULE WILL BE ATTACKED WITH FUN ITSELF [Ha ha].

So enjoy, if you have any questions, take a stop at the forum, or ask me right here.

link removed, even though it didn't work

[No this is not a joke, we already have about 50 people in! come see!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Wait... is this some type of roleplay? If it is it sounds very naughty, and is very spammy >:( Please read the rules.

-Locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back