• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stormy Black

Are you anticipating the release of this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
  • Over ambitious, dodgy story... I'm sorry, but there's nothing really going for this game. Cyrus tripping on the Azure Flute which just happens to be lying on the ground? It just sounds silly. How would kicking it 'activate' it, anyway? I'm not being condescending at all and I'm sorry for sounding rude, but are you familiar with what a flute is?

Six hundred Pokémon, so many regions; this would be a mammoth task even for Nintendo to pull off. I'd have to agree with everyone else in saying that you need to start small.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Over ambitious, dodgy story... I'm sorry, but there's nothing really going for this game. Cyrus tripping on the Azure Flute which just happens to be lying on the ground? It just sounds silly. How would kicking it 'activate' it, anyway? I'm not being condescending at all and I'm sorry for sounding rude, but are you familiar with what a flute is?

Six hundred Pokémon, so many regions; this would be a mammoth task even for Nintendo to pull off. I'd have to agree with everyone else in saying that you need to start small.

1. How does a flute have holes in it? We don't know. How does the green man have it when he gives it to you? Again, we don't know. I don't know why it's a flute in the first place, it's more like an ocarina. Anyways, after kicking it, the force made wind blow into it. Ya know, like when, running?

2. 107 New Pokemon isn't much. I've already thought up of a lot.

3. If you thought that "Are you familiar with a flute?" message was rude, why did you post it?

4. One new region, again isn't very hard to implement. You can pretty much rip the other regions and edit them.

-_-

One more comment like the ones I'm getting, and this game is over.

I'm not going to deal with harsh comments.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't post. There's no benefit for you or me.

Wow, that was...the most negative post I ever made.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    1. How does a flute have holes in it? We don't know. How does the green man have it when he gives it to you? Again, we don't know. I don't know why it's a flute in the first place, it's more like an ocarina. Anyways, after kicking it, the force made wind blow into it. Ya know, like when, running?

2. 107 New Pokemon isn't much. I've already thought up of a lot.

3. If you thought that "Are you familiar with a flute?" message was rude, why did you post it?

4. One new region, again isn't very hard to implement. You can pretty much rip the other regions and edit them.

-_-

One more comment like the ones I'm getting, and this game is over.

I'm not going to deal with harsh comments.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't post. There's no benefit for you or me.

Wow, that was...the most negative post I ever made.
    Rip the regions? I'm not familiar with that but i'll look it up. I agree with alot of things Mrchewy has to say. He says not to be rude because usually around here when your trying to help someone they get offended. One more thing you said "One more comment like the ones I'm getting, and this game is over" -_- Its not like we'll be missing out on anything, this is still very much in planning. You saying that, wont make us straighten up our acts or anything like that so you wont cancel this great game. I think you should listen and consider everything people have to say at this point because this could use alot of work. Dont treat us like were blessed to have this thread.

P.S.-Oh please dont cancel it lol.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • IDK...it's just been very depressing for me these last few days.

I know they're right, I just don't enjoy negative comments.

The game isn't even supported by many people, that makes me feel down.

Maybe I should reconsider this. I'm an 11 YEAR OLD TRYING TO MAKE A GAME. It just won't go well.

Maybe I'll just put it on hold for now, cuz I do have Armageddon, which is going to be released first anyway, and actually is supported.

Besides, it's a nice break from Pokemon, considering there a lot of those fangames, which makes them feel, well, to me, same-old same-old.

(Put on hold in a peaceful matter, will be back in one month, with a better storyline, that is, if I can get one. I'm not good at storylines.)

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • Game development is about making games for the fun of it, not making games to get praise. If you ditch a game just because you get negative comments, than maybe game making isn't for you. And yes, there is benefit in criticism. It's how you improve your ideas and learn from your mistakes.

I wasn't trying to actually be rude, I was just trying to honestly ask if you knew what a flute was. I'm sure some people don't, and that's fine, but I was just trying to ask politely.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • You're right. I was being a bit immature about the whole negative criticism thing, and for that, I apologize. So, I'll just forget about the criticism and start working again.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Hey...it doesn't matter how old you are. If you are really into it continue making the game. My game hasn't got any support or even comments (except for Wichu), but who cares i'm gonna make it anyway, even if no one should help. Giving up is dumb...especially after all the effort you put in your game. Working alone is hard, I know, but if that's the only way toughen up, and get through it.

Years
  • Not only did you bypass the 25 character limit with this extremely pointless post but you also revived a thread that is over 2 months old.

Don't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back