• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
DOES TOGEPI EVOLVE??
I have lvl. 55..haha
sucks..

still waiting for the next update..^__^
woo..
final release??YEAH!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
togapi evolves from happyness i just think it hates you.

mine always evolve before 40 though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2010
I have a problem when ever i try to check the Summary for my Pokemon the game black screens and crashes can anyone help

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2009
I downloade this hack and i gotta say, it's great.

Just a few questions.

1.Does anybody have a list of what okemon appear where?
2. How do you evolve the pokemon that evolve by trading?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
In the Boulder puzzle in Icy Cave, I got 3 of th 4 boulders, but every tiem I try to get the last one, it resets as I walk around. This is the firstboudler that you are supposed to do, but I did the others first because the first boulder kept reseting, meaning I'm stuck in the same place and can't go any further.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
In the Boulder puzzle in Icy Cave, I got 3 of th 4 boulders, but every tiem I try to get the last one, it resets as I walk around. This is the firstboudler that you are supposed to do, but I did the others first because the first boulder kept reseting, meaning I'm stuck in the same place and can't go any further.

My walkthrough has pictures of the ice path boulder puzzle

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2009
Hey linkandzelda,

I just started playing the latest version of Pokemon Liquid Crystal and I noticed that in the begining, like in regular crystal, the main rival steals a pokemon from Elm's Lab. But theres still two pokeballs on the table after he steals one. There should only be one left because the main character gets one and the rival steals one out of three. I hope this helps you a little.

-Brandon8225

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Hey linkandzelda,

I just started playing the latest version of Pokemon Liquid Crystal and I noticed that in the begining, like in regular crystal, the main rival steals a pokemon from Elm's Lab. But theres still two pokeballs on the table after he steals one. There should only be one left because the main character gets one and the rival steals one out of three. I hope this helps you a little.

-Brandon8225
ALREADY REPORTED.

this is getting ridiculous.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
LaZ make a bug list for the first post please because some people aren't going to look in Dirk123's guide. It'll save you a load of spam :P

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Also, he could also make a help thread in the Scrapbox. That would prevent loads of spam xD. I suggested this before the release of Beta 2 as well.

Years
Hey, I don't see my name on any of the trainer lists so I think you missed mine but here it is again for you!:

Trainer infomation

*What is your trainers Name? WillBill
*What is your trainer Class? CoolTrainer
Which in-battle sprite should your trainer have? CoolTrainer

If any, Which items should your trainer have (max 4)? 2 full restore, sitrus berry

Pokemon Infomation

*How many Pokemon does your trainer have (max 6)? 4
(Repeat this next section for the number of pokemon you have)
*Which Pokemon?

Raichu - thunderbolt - attract - thunder wave - iron tail (sitrus berry)
Azumarril - surf - rollout - ice beam - double edge
Arcanine - flamethrower - crunch - willowisp - extremespeed
Skarmory - fly - steel wing - aerial ace - toxic

Location Infomation

*Which region will your trainer be in? johto
*Which town/route should your trainer be in? the route right before victory road
*What position whould your trainer be at? Corner of the dock
If known, what are Cordinates your trainer should be at? No idea

Other Trainer infomation

If any, In Which Weather do you want to Appear? Raining!
Should your trainer appear after/before a current event? before one
Does your trainer dissapear after the battle? no

Trainer Text

*What does your trainer say before the battle? There's no way I can lose with the team I have!
*What does your trainer say when beaten? I guess I should've said hi first...
*What does your trainer say when talking to after the battle? Just because I made it all this way doesn't mean I'm the strongest, but I'll get there someday!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2009
I heard theirs a bug were it freezes after you beat the elite 4. Im unable to save in-game. I use the VBA feature that lets you save in the game.

So will i be able to continue even if the in-game save wont work?

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
is there a ho-oh on the game??where could i find it..
i always caught legendaries with only 1 great ball.. wahhh..

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Hey great rom hack!!! Umm has anyone else noticed this? A bad egg in the bottom right hand corner in the first box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back