• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well hello there, Vix!
    I'm most certain you will make quite a few friends around this forum. Trust me, it's not a difficult feat to accomplish when the vast majority of the members around here are so friendly. xD

Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums, my friend! If I do say so myself, this is perhaps one of the best online Pokemon communities you could have choosen.
    (Forgive me for having a bit of pride in my choice of online activity. xD)

Whatever your interests, I'm quite sure it can be facilitated here. Heck, it doesn't even need to be about Pokemon! Sections such as Other Entertainment and Other Voting Polls are always good for some decent discussions.

Well, I fear I am beginning to ramble so I will end my welcome on that note.

I do hope you will have a wonderful time here, Vix. It is a pretty fun place to post around in and I'm sure we would all be honored if ya' did.

Take care.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Vix!

If it's friends you're after, then you've definitely come to the right place! Everyone here is very nice and willing to chat, so once you get posting a little, people are bound to send you a few Visitor Messages or two =P

Other than that, there's plenty of other things to chat about! You're bound to found some interesting topics to which you can contribute =P

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey there Vixie!
    Or should I call you Vix?

Either way!
    Welcome to PC!
    Hope you have a great time!

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
  • Hello, Vix! Pleasure of mine meeting you. =D
    Feel free to look around the forum. Enjoy yourself as I did ^^ I'm sure you'll make tons of friends here since the people here are all so warm hearted and friendly. Good luck & Stay happy! XD

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Yer new member ,welcome to PC,thats a basic intro and since i feel simple i won't go any further than:
    enjoy urself here

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years

• Welcome to p.c.

Stay and have fun, and talk pokemon and other things.

You could ROM Hack, beta test, discuss pokemon teams, strategies and a whole bunch of other stuff.

So a warm welcome from all of us i think....

p.s. .Oblivion, are you a little bit tired?????????

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello and welcome Vix. Hope you like the community.

Xolotl

The Patriarch of the Nahuatan
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokécommunity. You and any blastoise you have are welcome to here.
    Blastoise is the best of all the final evolution starters, at least to me.

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
  • Hi there VixenKitten! Welcome to the Pokemon Community!
    Please enjoy yourself here!
    (I like your Ponyta Sprite anyway...)

I hope I can chat to you soon!

-Ayouki

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hello, and welcome to our community.

I won't make a long post, but basically, its great to see more people joining, and I have a bit of advice for you:
    If you need help with the forums, ask Hiidoran or Aurafire, If you need a Friend, I'll be, umm.... well, forum-ing I suppose....

Anyway, enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello VixenKitten nice username D: ^_^,well I hope you have an awesome time here at PC make sure to have fun and make some friends. Also it would be great to read the rules and FAQ. Hope to see you around the forum

Paul~

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Hey there Vix! Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here.

You know, Vulpix was always one of my favourite Pokemon.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Back