• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

nice gym leader music up their lol.
too bad I probably wont be getting pokemon x now. sigh. my grandma sounds like she dont want to get it for me anymore :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good thing I've already preordered it. Just have to pick it up Saturday.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

high five. another person getting x(that is if I EVER GET IT NOW) (I swear grandma's these days.......) ah oh well. its my fault for not having a job. sides paying for the ACT is more important anyway

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The exclusives don't matter much to me since I can just trade and get even more exp.

So basically I pick X because of the theme and the legendary. :3c
And because most people I know are getting Y, the bastards.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm getting X since that is what I told the guy at the store when he asked me which one. Which is fine by me because Xerneas is cool and I like the X exclusives more.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Masuda's doing the music, so I'm definitely interested. While I wasn't nearly as taken by his 4th/5th generation work as I was his early works, I think this could be a comeback.

...Maybe. I mean, 4th and 5th gen had a very third gen feel about them in terms of music (largely due to the console and musical limitations, and the decided styles based on those things), so I'm interested to see how XY will claim its own identity.

Melody

Banned
Years

I'm almost anxious to see how well they can manage to drive the 3DS sound and music capabilities. The composers and musical direction of the Pokemon games have always been really creative and clever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm with machomuu when it comes to the music. I wasn't too impressed with 4/5th gen's music so I'm interested to see what it will be sixth gen.

When I actually play the game. Trying not to hear any music before that haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back