• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A higher quality splicing website

ben96atkinson

Pokémon Spiral
Years
  • I dare say you have all heard of pokemon.alexonsager.net, I have used it before but as a spriter, I thought the splices were awful. The colours and shades are off, and most of the outside pixels aren't changed, the sprites mostly have just a simple colour swap and added a face, and I am going to start a project, a better online Pokémon splicer. I aim to get all 151 of the Kanto pokédex complete as soon as possible and I will keep this thread updated.

I worked out that I will need to create a total of Pokémon splices to combine every combination.

151 Pokémon to be spliced with 151 Pokémon, (151 x 151 = 22,801 - 151 = 22,650)

Let my work begin!

Years
  • I take it this is going to be a community project therefore it should be in pixel projects. Make sure that you should contribute as well, not just have others work for your own benefit. Good luck. I might contribute. (:

For everyone in the future please read the rules of pixel projects. You can't just make a project thread then post it, you have to PM me the details and we can see if the project will work. This is an exception seeing how it's very simple and will work, but anything can happen.

Back