• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh crap, this part again."

Yukari

*sigh* glad I got that out. I hate Shademan in Megaman battle network 4 the chaseing the random encounters the bats I HATE IT ALL

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
  • Everytime i play sly 3 i always get stuck on the first boss i know pretty lame but hes hard (well thats the reason i dont play it anymore XD ) but i was like 10 and thats hard for me because on easy on Guitar hero is to hard then i suck XP yet kingdom hearts was easy O.O i think i need to be checked XD

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • For anyone who's played Dragon Age: Origins, the Mages' Tower. Specifically, the Sloth Demon.

I... don't even know where to begin. Not only is it thrust on you completely out-of-the-blue, but is it also one of the longest segments of the game and it is also incredibly annoying. You're limited to only one party member; you have to use a gimmicky, jacked-up transformation system (sometimes mid-combat); you have limited ability use, and are most of the time restricted further to those only known by the form you've been forced to transform into; most of the area is a maze; ect. ect.

There are (multiple) mods for DA:O specifically designed to remove this entire segment of the game. That's how much the community doesn't like it.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • L.A. Noire that one interview with the raped teenage girl.
    ****ing lying throughout the whole interview but I couldn't figure out which evidence to show her that she was wrong. I guess overall it wasn't so bad. But god damn that girl's facial expressions really pissed me off. But I wanted to get all the questions correct so I kept restarting the interview over and over again. Forced to look at the stupid face over and over again. It was torture.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Just about every Stage 4 in every Touhou game...the difficulty just goes all the way up by the time you hit stage four :l

Apart from that, Probably Crisis City in Sonic Generations. It's hard to dodge fire streams at max speed :[

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Personally in Modern Warfare 2, the mission 'Exodus' always bores me to tears and if I'm not in the mood, I'll put it up for a later time. I hate that mission so much. And it really blows because it follows a great mission and has a fantastic mission after it.

TY

Personally in Modern Warfare 2, the mission 'Exodus' always bores me to tears and if I'm not in the mood, I'll put it up for a later time. I hate that mission so much. And it really blows because it follows a great mission and has a fantastic mission after it.

That part was just too easy, you just hid behind the tank and let it do all the work for you.

Also i just cannot stand The Outlaws from StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty
    Its so easy, even on Brutal, cause you only gotta defend two bridges with the most broken unit they still have *cough* Marines *cough* and some waves of Mutalisks. Worst of all is is that it is the 3rd mission of the story, so there isnt much that can cause you trouble.

Years
  • Blackwater City in the first Ratchet and Clank game. Rushing through the sewers while the water keeps raising is one of the most difficult stages I've ever seen.

Yeah I had that same problem too. I was actually stuck at that part on my first playthrough and I actually needed to call upon assistance from my brother (who usually hates helping women lol) to get past it for me. It's still the only Ratchet & Clank game I have played that I never got to complete the main story of, because I have now found another hard level that I can't get past lol.

I remember on Ratchet & Clank 2 I was once stuck on some planet (I think it's Dobbo iirc?), that one with the puzzle which involved using the Glider to follow a robot. Same goes for Daxx on Ratchet & Clank 3 where I had difficulty beating those big robots with the rapid-firing guns.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • Well I need to tell you one thing first: I SUCK AT PLATFORMERS.

When I play the original Super Mario Bros, I use the warp pipe in 1-2 to go to world 4, then the warp pipe in 4-2 to go to world 8. So I have very little experience/haven't quite warmed up to the game. When I start world 8, I get killed A TON. The levels are verrrryyyy long, and there's no checkpoints in the entire world. I try beating 8-2 a few times (since 8-1's pretty easy), but just give up.

Back