• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hi there.
    I'm Tokimonster or Toki for short.
    I do have a real name. No you don't get to know it X3

I'm a friendly person, down to earth and from time to time a little hyper.
    I'm of the female sex. if that makes any sort of difference ( idk im just stating facts)
    I like to breed battling is a lot of fun but i really enjoy using pokemon as a way to meet new people, and the battling aspect just doesn't do it for me. sounds a little corny i know but, meh!

Anyway i'm currently going through a HG run.
    Haven't got B2 yet still on B1 :\

But blah blah blah.
    lets be friends :3

Years
  • Hey Toki, welcome to PC! :D Great to meet you!

Friendly and down to earth? Those are some of the best kinds of people, seems like you'll be fitting in here well. :3 I'm sure the Battle Center section would be for you if you like battling, a lot of others are into it as well! NU seems to be the most popular here on PC. I actually recently got into it as well, it's really fun~ maybe you can join our official Pokemon Showdown server sometime too? We should totally battle sometime!

But ooh, you should try Black/White 2 when you can, I'm still fangirling over them even now. <3 The story was amazing and it's worth every penny! When it comes to HG/SS, the Pokeathlon was the most addicting in my opinion. You should drop by all the 4th/5th gen discussions too, a lot of other fans of those gens are always chatting and posting up new topics, buut that's just a suggestion, of course.

Go and explore here if you haven't already and enjoy your stay! I'll be seeing you around, yes?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello Toki!
    What a nice and cute username you have here.
    At first, I wish you a big welcome to you to our wonderful Community!

You're of the female sex? GUYZZ HIDE YOURSELF NOW!
    *Facepalm*
    There is no problem, don't worry. You, Cirno and me are girls. And many others are girls in there! :3

Oooh. As Cirno said, you should to play B2/W2 one day. I'm just at the beginning (Just get my third badge) and I'm really enjoying it like crazy. And I think I have many things to see more!
    You can go to the fifth generation if you want to see what updates that dev' added to these games. Or even in a new internet page, like bulbapedia serebii etc... .

Anyway, that's all for me, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends.
    If you need any help, just ask, we'll be glad to help you.

See youuu~

:7:

Years
  • Hi there.
    I'm Tokimonster or Toki for short.
    I do have a real name. No you don't get to know it X3

I'm a friendly person, down to earth and from time to time a little hyper.
    I'm of the female sex. if that makes any sort of difference ( idk im just stating facts)
    I like to breed battling is a lot of fun but i really enjoy using pokemon as a way to meet new people, and the battling aspect just doesn't do it for me. sounds a little corny i know but, meh!

Anyway i'm currently going through a HG run.
    Haven't got B2 yet still on B1 :\

But blah blah blah.
    lets be friends :3

Hi Toki, and welcome.

A girl, huh? I thought you were male at first cos of your name. But yeah you got me there. Like Galoria and Cirno, I'm also female and I'm 20. Call me Hikari (or Hika for short) if you want.

You should definitely play B2/W2 someday, I have yet to do so but I'm currently on my original Black like you are. You're playing HeartGold? Definitely check out Fourth Generation Games if you have the time, I hang out there a bit. I played SoulSilver and it gave me that nostalgia hit I never got to experience.

Well, enjoy it here and feel free to VM me or a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

Nakala Pri

Hi there! I agree, the pokemon combat can get annoying once you're on your sixth hundred trainer (like me, don't mean to brag). I'm a huge fan of Hilda, don't know why, she is just so tomboyish and cute ^.^ Females rule!

Back