• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    I am wraymax123 and im new to the poke community and it would be nice to help me with it i am quite nice and i would really be thankful if you helped me out. Check out my pokemon sprites if your interested they were really fun to make and feedback on them would be really nice

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No problem, sport! We'd love to help you out and show you around the forums, if you want to! And welcome to the forums! Pleasure to meet you.
    \(^▽^*)

It's nice to meet a sprite maker, as I'm really interested in seeing those pokemon sprites that people have made! In fact, how about you head on over to the Art & Design board? You can create a gallery on all of the pokemon sprites that you've made! People will come from all over to view them, and give you the feedback that you're looking for! Of course, we've got many other boards to see, like the Video Games board, the Chit Chat Cafe, the Roleplay Corner, and so on. The sky's the limit, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy what PC has for ya. :3

Take care, and have a really wonderful time! Send a message to anyone of us, like a staff member, if you have any questions or concerns about PC, and we will address them! I hope you're having a great weekend, and I'll be really happy to see you again! (:

Years
  • Hey there wraymax123 and welcome aboard to PC! o/

Always great to meet a spriter indeed! And as Aura Blackquill pointed you to, your best bet would be to head on over to the Art & Design board, and look around over there. If you need help with setting up a gallery or your own sprite shop, then go ahead and give Strawberry, the section's moderator a holler :)

Anyways, be sure to have a good time here at PC and remember to contact anyone on staff, whether it'd be a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator and we'd be really glad to help you out! :D

Thank you so much for joining and I really hope to see ya around! ^^

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Max! Super great to meet you. =)

I'd love to give you feedback on your sprites so be sure to create a gallery over at Art & Design when you have the chance, all right?! As an artist I'm more than happy to see others' work and give feedback if they're interested. Spriting's a really fun thing to try out and I want to get back into it but am still hunting for that best art program for such, haha. Gonna see how well Fire Alpaca plays out because I'm on a Mac. :o

You'll definitely love our art board so be sure to participate over there and definitely check out other parts of the forum when you've time. You can discuss Pokemon X and Y, other generations and aspects of Pokemon, join clubs, kick back and relax in the Chit Chat Cafe.. lots of choices all waiting for you to explore.

Don't hesitate to contact anyone if you're needing help! I'm more than happy to help out, for example. Have a wonderful time on PokeCommunity!

Back